«Chapter 3: 'Welcome Back'»

Hours later, Ranboo and Tubbo returned to the party,
It was silent for a while, Did they miss something.? Something Gone Wrong.? Nope.. well.. sorta,
Ranboo looked around, Tubbo Clinged on behind him.
'What the fuck is going on-'
He was interrupted by a female voice yelling at someone, before the whole crowd stood a man.
He had sharp curved horns upon his head,
a beard and wore a suit, black half-mask on his face.
He was holding a Bottle of some kind of..
Beer.?
Was that even on the food list.?

"Get the fuck out." It was puffy, she was yelling at him, who's this guy.?
"Come on Puffy, *Hic* It's a public party, and I AM part of the public."
He looked around the place and stared right at me and Tubbo.
Ranboo just waved, Tubbo tapped me. "Don't.. Don't speak to him"

The man changed from a fake smile to a displeased face. What's up with this guy.
"Come on Tubbo, show me SOME excitement. I'm your dad for fucks sake"
Tubbo's expression was annoyed.
"Go fuck yourself, Schlatt"
He walked over to us, "You little shit-"
He raised his hand up before being grabbed by Philza. "Enough of this. Leave them alone Sherif."
He let go of Jschlatt and walked over to puffy. "I want my kid back. Now"
Puffy smacked him. "Fuck no. You think I'll give you Tubbo after all the shit you put him through.?!"
His eyes rolled. "Oh Puh-lease, I didn't do shit wrong."
"FUCKING BULLSHIT" yelled tubbo, pushing me out the way and walking over to the man.
"You didn't do shit wrong.? Let's grab the list shall we.? There's Abuse, Abuse of Alcohol, Child Abuse, there's also numerous crimes and-"
Jachlatt had smacked Tubbo, "shut the fuck up".

Ranboo ran over and grabbed Tubbo.
Philza had ran over after puffy hitting Jachlatt again.
"THATS ENOUGH.!" Yelled Phil, "Jachlatt please leave or I can get you escorted out."
Jschlatt scoffed and walked away, he threw his bottle on the ground as he did.
King Philza walked up to the stage and raises his hand, extending his wings to gain the attention of the crowd. "I apologise everyone.! We're going to call the party off early, apologies to you all."
As people left some were annoyed, some understanding and some saying and/or doing nothing.

Tubbo stood there Ranboo holding onto him, Wilbur helping people clean up with the assistance of Quackity.
Philza walked towards the two of them. "Ranboo, take tubbo up to your room. I'll check on you both later. I'll explain to puffy too."
Ranboo grabs tubbo and teleports away.

<«Ranboo's Room/Chamber»~>

Ranboo Gestured tubbo to sit on his bed as he, himself, sat down.
Tubbo sat down and just fell, leaning onto Ranboo's Shoulder.
"Tubbo.."
Tubbo turned his head to look at him. "Yeah..?"
"What was that all about.?" Tubbo didn't say anything for a moment.
"That's my.. "Dad" Jschlatt, He's an asshole and I recently got given to his sister.. Puffy, who I call 'mum'. He's a fucking alcoholic Twat and I wish he didn't show up today.!"
Ranboo Grabbed tubbo, hugging him. "It's fine, he's luckily gone now." He moved tubbo's face to the side, checking how hard the hit was, "..it's a bit red but.. you'll live"
Tubbo laughed "Good to know, I really hope puffy is ok."

An hour or so later Tubbo woke up, He looked around, not being able to move much.
'What happened.?' He thought as he turned over.
Ranboo laid there holding onto Tubbo with his arms calmly laying there asleep.
Tubbo felt his face go red, 'why is he- when- HEH-.?!.' Tubbo looked about and felt something wrap around his leg, He looked to see Ranboo's tail wrapped around it. Tubbo lay there for a while both Flustered and still Sleepy.
He was thinking about yesterday..
When His "dad" appeared and how he wanted to go back to when it was just him and Ranboo in the grass. He remembered his favourite part.
Tubbo laying there in the grass as Ranboo moved his hair out the way, placing a flower-crown on his head.
The thought of it made tubbo smile, Ranboo was so kind to him.. and caring, he was pretty too.
'What the fuck is this..' he thought as his face stayed a tinted red, was he.. nah, he doubted it.

Tubbo fell back asleep for another hour before waking up,
Ranboo was sitting up, Tubbo leant against his chest, "Morning Bee"
Tubbo smiled at him, "Morning Boo"
Ranboo laughed. "Phil came into ask if we were ok earlier, he said that we were asleep so he came in again a moment ago."
Tubbo saw his leg still having Ranboo's tail wrapped around it.
Ranboo smiled at him "Want me to ask if someone can make you food.? It's actually nighttime.. so if your hungry we can-" tubbo burried his face in Ranboo's chest, "no.. stay here, I'm comfy, and I like being here with you"
• • •
"Alright Bee, if you want"

(852 words all together. Byeee🏳️‍🌈)