chapter 3

Sorry for not uploading yesterday I was busy y'all😭

____________________________________

Chrissy's POV:

"Tbh I don't even love him anymore
I love someone else...." Did I really just say that omg "Well who is it?" "Huh "
Oh no she's asking me who I like how am I supposed to say that it's her, oh god what if she rejects me, what if she doesn't like girls, ok calm down Chrissy she kissed you so she might like girls this should not be so hard just tell her how you feel it's not that hard....

Y/N's POV:

Why isn't she answering "helloooo Chrissy you ok? " "huh oh yeah I'm fine" "well answer my question then"
"Well uh it's uhm it's-it's you........."
"What" wait SHE likes ME oh.my.god
No fucking way SHE LIKES ME CHRISSY LIKES ME OML, wait if she just confessed then I can do the same ok I have to answer she's gonna think that I don't like her.

Chrissy's POV:

Oh no she isn't answering she definitely doesn't like, but why would she kiss m- " I like you too" WHAT SHE LIKES ME WOAH WOAH SHE LIKES ME" WAIT YOU LIKE ME? " "YES I DO" I can't believe this.....
"Does this mean we're together? " I asked such a stupid question...
"Well that would be cheating since you are still dating Jason" oh shoot she's right " I can break up with him right now " "no no go to sleep you can do it tomorrow" "alright" "goodnight love" "night" "oh wait one more thing" huh what is she gonna say now "yeah"
Oh she kissed me on the cheek "a goodnight kiss :) " oh "ty :) " " yw now go to sleep ".....

*The next day*

Y/N's POV:

Ok time to wake up Chrissy we can't be late to school I don't want another lecture from the history teacher " CHRISSY WAKE UPPPPP" "AAHH" "CALM DOWN YOU'RE NOT DYING" "oh" "Jesus Chrissy no need to scream" "sorry" "it's ok but go get changed" "uhm you see the thing is I didn't bring anything I just brought my cheer leading uniform in the backpack and I don't feel like wearing it today so can I borrow some of your clothes? " "yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye-" "ok ok I got it no need to repeat yourself so much"
"Sorry" "it's ok so uhm I can take anything I want? " "yup" "ok thanks" "yw". It's been 15 minutes what is she doing in there whatever I'll just wait for her. Another 15 minutes passed and she still isn't coming ou- oh nvm she's out.

The outfit!!! (You can change it if you want :) )

" It looks better on you then on me ;) "

Chrissy's POV:

"Oh ty" oh god I have to hide my face I'm red af " let's get going now" "alrighty" "and don't think I didn't see you blushing ;) " "oh you must've seen wrong I was not" "yeah believe what you want to believe darling" "whatever let's just go" "hey hey hey don't give me that attitude, it's not going to end well love" I don't know what to say anymore "what's wrong, cat got your tongue? " "let's just go" "whatever you say your Highness"

20 mins later

"WE HAVE ARRIVED" "YES I can see that" "ok whatever you say".

Y/N's POV:

I got out of the car and rushed to open the door for her before she opened them herself " Here I'll do it for you princess " and she's blushing again "I see that you're blushing again" "huh what no I'm not" "whatever you say"
" oh god my legs hurt" "want me to carry you? " "uhm no" "idc I'm gonna carry you anyway " I picked her up and carried her, no one saw it but idc honestly I didn't want anyone to see it anyway bc if someone did then we would get in trouble but idc.
We got into history class, well we have all the same classes today.
"I'm gonna go break up with Jason" "now? " "yup and I want you to come with me" "ooh say less".
There he is we finally found him after 10 minutes of searching
" HEY JASON " I called for him "what do you want freak? " "oh I don't want anything, Chrissy does" "yeah uhm we need to talk Jason" "about what? "
"I want to break up with you" "WHAT WHY?" "I just don't love you anymore" "just so you know you won't find anyone like me" "yeah I won't bc I found someone better than you" "what who that Munson freak? " "no actually it's someone you called a freak like a couple minutes ago" "wait don't tell me you're talking about her" "I am actually and you are wasting our time so we are gonna go, let's go"
*in the girls bathroom*
"You absolutely slayed out there darling" "yes thank you , so f
Does this mean we can date now? " "YES YES WE CAN" I got up from the floor and kissed her she kissed back 😍 "I love you sm" " I love you too baby " we better start going to the history class I don't want another lecture from the professor " "Yeah I think you had enough " "yup" I kissed her one last time and we started walking to the history class.

*at lunch*

"Chrissy love should we tell everyone that we're dating? " "yes idc if they don't support us" "Oh god ilysm" "ilyt"

I got up on the table "EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT....ME AND CHRISSY ARE TOGETHER AND WE DO NOT CARE IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT US AND THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING" I got down from the table "well that was something " "yeah" " wanna spend the night at my house " "yes ofc how could I say no" "ily" I kissed her and started running outside of the canteen "catch me if ya can" "ok but I will catch you" "yeah right"

*after school *

We were walking home and I held her hand this day couldn't of have been better "well we're here" "open the door it's cold" "ok ok jeez baby it's not even that cold" I opened the door and she sprinted in, well that was fast. She put her stuff in my room and we were studying.

*after a couple hours of studying and after finishing the homework*

"Let's watch a movie" I asked her "yes sure" "ok but which on-" "you choose "
"Ok" I got up off the bed and put on *your fav movie* (if it didn't exist in 1986-1987 just pretend like it did) .

-To be continued

______________________________________

Well this is longer than I expected, anyways tell me if y'all want me to make a smut chapter or not but just to tell y'all I'm not that good at writing smut so yeah😭.

-Darcy♡