I want him to get jealous....

Camila's POV

Another morning in Los Angeles, California. Well Lauren is already awake and she's preparing food for the both of us since she's not yet done I decided to call mom so they would know that I'm fine here.

"Hi mom." I said through the line.

"Good morning, sweetheart." She greeted,

"How are you mom? How's dad and sofie?" I asked,

"We're all fine don't worry, how about you? How's your vacation?" She said,

"It's all good mom, and it seems like we're extending our days here. And oh! We met Austin here and now we're spending time together. Just the three of us." I said.

"Oh really, well regards me to him and take care Mila. I miss you, seems like your gone for years." She said jokingly. I giggled.

"I miss you too mom well we're going to eat breakfast first. I'm going to call you if I'm free." I stated.

"Okay, take care love you." She replied,

"I love you too mom." I replied back and we both ended the call.

"Rise and shine Camila," Lauren said.

"Oh, as you can see I'm already awake 15 minutes ago." I replied.

"Whatever Camz." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh speaking of Austin, I need to tell you something Lauren." I said.

"What is it?" She said giving her full attention to me.

"I'm falling for Harry and I have a plan I will go on a fake date with Austin." I stated seriously. And she laughed.

"What so funny?" I asked.

"Oh my God, Why do you have to go on a fake date?" She asked,

"I want to him to get jealous." I replied she laughed once again.

"What the heck! Camila do you think he is falling for you? Do you think he likes you? But nothing is impossible." She said,

"That's why I'm doing this so I'll know if he has a feeling for me." I replied,

"Your crazy." She said,

"Crazy for him," I stated.

"Your really obsessed with that curly haired boy." She replied.

"I know." I said.

"But how could he fall for you if he has a girlfriend and it seems like he's really in love with that girl. Just think of it Camz, use your mind." She stated.

"I don't know. Maybe." I said.

"Exactly, your planning a nonsense plan and your not even sure if he is falling for you. Oh c'mon." She said, she's right. I am planning a plan and I'm not even sure.
And that we began to eat our breakfast and after that I decided to go to Harry's room so I could check him up if he is already awake so if it's not I'm going to make him breakfast. But before I open the door I heard a female laugh coming from his room and it seems like he's with a girl. And I'm 100% sure that it is Kendall. So I didn't knocked on the door and I went back to Lauren's room. Lauren is in the shower and I sat on the couch to watch t.v but then I can't forget the words he said to me that day and it is always flashing back to my mind and now he's with Kendall, I felt something in my chest, I felt my heart is aching, I felt jealousy. So that I decided to call Austin to pick me up so we can go somewhere to relieve stress and try to forget those things.
Lauren is finally done and it's now my turn to take a shower. After that I started to do girly things, I wore a black high waisted fitted jeans and a plain white tank top, black cardigan I wore my plain white flat shoes and I started to put a maskara, black eyeliner, blush on and a red lipstick. And now I'm ready to go. I get my bag and ready to leave but before that Lauren interrupted me.