I want to look more beautiful...

Camila's POV

"Camila! Camz! Wake up.." I heard Lauren yelled beside me.

"What!? Lauren, it's too early! I'm tired I wanna go back to sleep." I stated.

"Hello? It's 8 in the morning." She replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, it's 8 it's too early." I said sarcastically.

"Ughh whatever! We have to get ready. Dinah said that Julian and Paul invited us to a party." She said.

"What kind of party?" I asked as I sat on my bed.

"Kardashians-Jenners party." She replied

"What!? Really!?" I asked shockingly, still not believing.

"Dinah and the girls are coming with Julian, so she asked him if we can join them so he approved and now she's inviting us." She stated.

"I don't want to go." I said.

"What!? Why?" She asked annoyed.

"Because I'm pretty sure Harry was also coming." I said.

"And so what if he's coming, well he is the boyfriend of Kendall I'm 100% sure she invited him." She said.

"That's why I don't want to come, cause it's gonna be awkward." I replied.

"It's gonna be awkward or you didn't want to get jealous?" She asked.

"Both." I replied quickly.

"C'mon Camz don't act in this way, and they invited us it's hard to reject it. And it's gonna be fun cause we're going to meet one of the biggest names in Hollywood and we're going to stay with Ally, Dinah and Normani. And I know Julian will never leave us too!" She said.

"Okay, fine." I replied "But I'm going to let Harry know." I added

"Sure, why not?" She said.

And I texted Harry to let him know.

C: "Hey, Hazzabear? Are u coming to Kardashians-Jenners party?" I asked.
H: "Yeah, why?"
C: "Julian, invited us too!"
H: "Okay?"
C: "Well, I just wanted to let you know. By the way good morning! Bye."
H: "Okay, bye"

"What did he say?" Lauren asked while sitting on the couch, I sat down too.

"He said it's okay." I replied.

"Oh see? He's fine with it. Your the one who's acting weird. It's never be awkward if your not making it awkward." She said.

"Oh, well whatever by the way what kind of party is that?" I asked.

"Kendall's birthday party" She replied.

We started to get ready I wore lace trip crop top from forever 21, pencil skirt and plain white 4 inches high heels. I put a black mascara, light eye shadow, blush-on and light pink lipstick. I also wear extra accessories like pearl earrings and bracelet. After we get ready we decided to go to Dinah's crib since they are waiting for me, she's with Ally and Normani.

....

"Hey girls." Ally greeted us.

"Hey Ally." I replied.

"Oh my God Camila." Dinah said.

"How do I look?" I asked and this time they are all looking at me and then look each other.

"You look perfect." They said in chorus and we laughed.

"Thank you." I said. "I want to look more beautiful." I added

"Yes you are beautiful sweety." Normani said.

"Thank you guys." I replied.

"Well, since the party is happening in 11 in the morning we still have time to spend with each other. What do you want to do?" Dinah said

"Well maybe we should go somewhere, like starbucks." Lauren replied.

"Right? I really want to go to starbucks." Ally said.

"Let's go." I said.

...

After hours past we decided to go to Julian's crib so that he can drive us to the party.