Fuck that

"yo ma, you gotta wake up" I groan as Ash wakes me from my sleep "wake the fuck up" I feel him place his hands on my back and shake me "fuck off, let me sleep". I hear him groan "I got shit to do, either you come with me or I leave you here alone", I open my eyes and look at Ash "can you  lay down and cuddle me for a few minutes?" I see him roll his eyes "I don't do that shit". Ash and I have been together for 5 months this weekend, I know he isn't the most affectionate person alive but I know he loves me so I don't really mind it when he turns me down when I ask to cuddle and stuff like that. "Baby if you wanna be in a relationship your gonna have to start cuddling me at least in bed" lately him turning me down has been hurting but I really don't want to talk to him about it because I know it'll just turn into an argument and nothing will change. "Like I said I'm not into that cuddling shit so lay off ma.", I sit up and pull the blankets off my body revealing Maddy's shirt i'm wearing that I stole from her and a pair of Ashtrays grey sweatpants, "if you wont then I'll find someone else to cuddle me, and actually show that they care for and love me" Ash stops what he's doing and turns to me "okay then go, the door is right there, no one is stopping you, go find someone better" my eyes slightly widen and I realize what I just said, I looked at my boyfriend and my eyes scanned his face looking for any signs that he was hurt by what I said but he just starred at me coldly. I stand up and walk towards him "you don't even care that I literally just said I'm gonna find some other guy to love me?" he turned to look at me "I DO FUCKING CARE" he yelled in my face and I slightly flinched, but I'm to stubborn to stop arguing and say sorry. " YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE YOU SAID I CAN LEAVE NO ONE IS STOPPING ME" I place my hand on my head and I take a deep breath in "you sound like a fucking dumbass screaming at me because I wont cuddle you" Ash says as he rolls his eyes, he bends down to get something out of his closet, tears well in my eyes "I'm sorry I'm upset that my boyfriend doesn't do the bare minimum" a tear rolls down my cheek, Ash then stands up and looks at me "the bare fucking minimum? I protect you, I make sure no one hurts you shit I make sure no one looks at you the wrong way, Y/N I WILL FUCKING KILL ANY MOTHERFUCKER THAT HURTS YOU, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKING CUDDLE YOU IN BED DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU". I stare at my boyfriend as he screams at me, "I don't want you to kill anyone for me" It came out quieter then I would've liked it too, hot tears roll down my cheeks and I quickly wipe them. I hear my boyfriend sigh, he then grabs my hand and pulls me towards him, he pressed my head onto his chest, he snakes one arm around my waist while one arm stays on my head "I love you ma, please don't cry"  a small sob escapes my lips but it is quietened by his chest "I'm sorry for yelling at you baby" he says as he rubs my hips "I'm sorry for yelling at you as well" I say as I pull my head away from his chest "I shouldn't have made this thing a whole argument" "it's all good ma" he replies as he wipes the tears off my face "and if you let another guy touch you, I'll kill him" I chuckle softly "your all talk" I say as I stretch my arms "well let another guy touch you and you'll see if i'm all talk then" I watch as he grabs his phone. I feel a yawn coming on and I rubbed my eyes "go back to sleep ma" I look at my boyfriend who is checking the time on his phone "what's the time?" I question then I yawn "7:31am" I look at Ash and my jaw drops on the floor "what?" he looks at me confused as he puts his phone in his pocket "you woke me up this early, then have the nerve to tell me to go back to sleep?" he laughs "this isn't funny I hate you" I groan as i lay my head on ash's pillow and pull the blankets over my body, "ight I gotta go ma I'll be home later" he walks over to me and places a soft kiss on my lips and I kiss back melting into the kiss, I place my hand on his cheek but he then pulls away, "I really gotta go ma" I groan as he walks to the door "bye baby be safe and don't kill anyone or i'll kick your ass" he laughs as he walks out of the room, I close my eyes and I take a deep breath in and ashtrays cologne scent hits my nose, I smile softly as I exhale and I slowly drift to sleep. 

I get awoken to the feeling of someone breathing on my neck and I scrunch my nose, I open my eyes and slowly turn my head and to my surprise I'm met with my sleeping boyfriend and hes.. cuddling me?!. I smile softly and I pull the covers up to reveal his hands around my waist, I place my leg on top of his leg that is now in between both my legs, I then grab his hand and interlace our fingers and I close my eyes slowly drifting to sleep as I endure the feeling of my boyfriends sleepy warm body glued to mine.

"awe thats cute" I mentally groan as I am woken up by fayes voice "fuck off will you?" I hear my boyfriends voice whisper yell right by my ear, I turn my body and i bury my head in his chest "you bitch you woke her up, get out and close the door" faye does as he says and closes the door. I close my eyes as I feel my boyfriends hand caress my hair "your cuddling me?" I say as I scoot closer to him " I just sucked it up" "thankyou baby" I smile as he kisses my forehead and I scoot closer to him even more "jeez you wanna crawl down my throat?" he laughs "let me enjoy this moment, don't ruin it" I groan "whatever you say ma"

Hella short but its my first one 

-author