Open the door

"OPEN THE DOOR ASH" I scream as tears pour down my eyes as I'm being held to the floor "ASH PLEASE JUST STOP S-SHOOTING AND COME OUT" I choke on my sobs a he continues shooting "ASH THIS ISN'T THE FUCKING WAY PLEASE BABY WERE NOT JOKING AROUND" I sob as I look over at Fez and I reach my hand out to hold his hand "A-ASH P-PLEASE" I look down at the carpet and sob, I really hope he realizes what he's doing and surrenders. All of a sudden the gunshots stopped "Ash?" I really hope he surrenders, I really hope hes alive. I look at fez as a SWAT member walk past me, as he is walking he steps on my hair "ow for fuck sakes" the  officer leans down to my ear and whispers "shut your mouth" my eyes follow the officer all the way to the door, hoping when he opens the door Ash will be standing there with his hands in the air surrendering. As he opens the door I lift my head up and look into the bathroom but I can not see anything, the officer grabs his communicator "he's down I repeat he's down" all of a sudden the world went quiet, everything around me disappeared and I was alone in darkness. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe, my bestfriend, the boy who showed me nothing but love, the boy that would kiss me everytime I was feeling insecure making sure I knew he thought I was the prettiest girl he'd seen. "Y/N" I was bought out of my trance by ashtrays voice, I look ahead and see my boyfriend sitting on the bathroom floor with a gun in his arms, oh how I wish I could replace that gun. I smile widely realizing he was okay but then my heart stopped, he looked down on his shirt at the red laser slowly moving up his body "NO ASH" he looked at me softly, I pushed whoever was holding me down and i pushed myself off the ground "PLEASE NO HES A KID STOP PLEASE" tears ran down my cheeks and I ran towards the bathroom but before I could reach him it was to late, I watched a bullet go through my bestfriends head. I drop to his side and i put his head on my legs as blood oozes "NOO" I sob, I look over at fez that is getting dragged away by police "i-im so s-sorry fez" I sob even harder slightly choking a I hold Ashtrays hand "im so so sorry baby" 

"Baby" I feel someone shaking me and I shoot up awake, I remember my dream and I drop my head into my hands and start sobbing "it was just a dream ma" Ash wraps his arms around me and put my head in the crook of his neck. Knowing it was a dream and feeling Ash hold me made me calm down, I look up and him and I cup his face with my hands, I stay like this just looking at his face "you okay ma?" he looks at me confused I smile softly and nod my head, I place small kisses all over his face earning a smile from him.

Ashtrays POV

"No no no" I hear y/n sleep talking and stirring in her sleep, I sit up and watch her, I watch how her facial expressions change "so sorry baby" she quietly says, I lay back down thinking she was okay now but then I hear her sobbing and choking on her sobs. I sit up quickly and shake her softly "baby" I say as I caress her cheek then she suddenly jolts up, she looks around for a second then drops her head into her hands, my heart breaks seeing how sad and scared she was "it was just a dream ma" I say as I wrap my arms around her and place her head in the crook of my neck, I'd do anything just for this girl to feel safe. We sat there for awhile, just me holding her making sure she's safe. She looks up at me and cups my face with her hands and I smile softly, her face makes me melt, "you okay ma?" I speak softly so I dont scare her and she smiles and nods her head, fuck that smile will kill me one day, all of a sudden she starts placing small kisses all over my face. fuck I love her and I know I'd do anything for her

Y/n POV

I stop planting kisses all  over his face and I smile "wanna go back to sleep ma?" I nod as I lay down. "I know you dont like cuddling or anything but could you hold me p-please?" my voice cracks as I remember my dream "of course baby, wanna tell me about the dream?" I nod slowly and I gulp "so uh the cops raided the house and they were looking for you, and fez told you and me to run and he'd take tell them he killed mouse but you didn't listen to him. You took the all the guns into the bathroom and l-locked yourself in there.." I had to swallow the large lump in my throat "its okay ma" ash's grip on my tighten and I smiled "fez and I begged you to come out but y-you wouldnt listen, then the cops broke down the door and i was made to get on the ground, t-then you started shooting the cops and they were s-shooting back and i was so worried...that they shot you" a tear rolls down my cheek and I take a deep breath in "your going good ma" Ash rubs my back in reassurance and I smile feeling his presence "then you accidentally shot fez in the stomach and w-w were still scream a-at you to come o-out but you wouldnt l-listen." I take a deep breath as more tears roll down my cheek. "After a while of me begging for you to come out you stopped shooting, t-then the police walked up to the door and opened it and to-old the other police you were d-done, then i-i lost sense of my hearing a-and everything went black, I couldnt talk nor breathe but then somehow you killed a c-cop and as i ran to you i watched them shoot you in the head" Even though it was a dream that sight of my boyfriend laying on the ground, dead with blood oozing out of his dead will never leave my mind "and in that moment I just wished it was me and n-not you because you deserved to b-be alive and going to parties n-not dead. In that moment i wanted to be the one dead, not you" Ash looks down at me and kisses me on the forehead "i'm so sorry my baby that you had to see that, and i would take a bullet for you any day" I say as I peck her lips "for the rest of the day I'm not leaving you alone" i smile as my boyfriend says he'd take a bullet for me "i love you so fucking much ashtray" I grab his face and kiss him softly.

Another short, bad one. sorry my loves

Also sorry for all the spelling mistakes <3

-author