CHAPTER 5: Corking The Secret Bottle

Chapter 5: Corking the Secret Bottle

It has been a week since the moon trip and everyone could not stop talking about it. (Y/n) was getting ready for classes as usual. For the past week, he's been looking into this outpost Cinder talked about.  After getting dressed, his clone comes out to inform him.

Clone 1: "Hey, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Yeah? Did you look into it?"

Clone 1: "I did. I think we can do this. We can do this at night when the majority of its guards are asleep while very few are patrolling around the perimeter."

(Y/n): "I can think of ways to get in."

Clone 1: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

(Y/n): "It's worth a shot. Just gotta find someone who's wondering alone. Plus with the active-camo, they'll be much harder to spot me."

Clone 1: "Alright, then."

(Y/n): "I'll take care of it after classes, then we speak to Prof. Ozina and Prof. Goodwitch about the intel. And hopefully, they can approve the mission so we'll be a green light."

Clone 1: "How will you get close to the outpost without being spotted or heard from a nearby patrol?"

(Y/n): "I'll use the wings to get there. Oh, by the way, is the upgrade for the wings complete?"

Clone 1: "Ah, as a matter of fact, we do."

(Y/n): "Good, I'll use the new upgrade to get to the compound."

Clone 1: "What are gonna find there on Roman's computer?"

(Y/n): "Not sure. But I'm guessing that it'll give us info of their plan Salem and Cinder are talking about."

Clone 1: "Make sense."

(Y/n): "Alright, I gotta get to class. Thanks for the intel."

Clone 1: "Glad to help." He says as he despawns. (Y/n) then walks out to head out to Prof. Port's class. As he heads inside he sees Team RWBY and JNPR conversing. He takes his seat as they greet him.

Ruby: "Morning (Y/n)."

Yang: "How's the recon going?"

(Y/n): "Went well. I think I can be able to to do it. If the mission is approved, I can go in quiet by flying over there with my wings. At night, guards are most likely sleeping, and very few patrols roaming the area. I can then be able to use something special to sneak my way in. And with the active-camo on, they won't be able to see me easier as I'm blending in."

Blake: "What if they catch a scent of you?"

(Y/n): "I manage to get a couple of upgrades completed. My suit is now 100% anti-sensable, my wings are now MUCH quieter than before, and my camo can no longer deactivate itself whenever I fire a weapon, but it must be suppressed in order to work. Non-suppressed weapons can still deactivate."

Weiss: "Neat upgrades. You'll be a ghost then."

(Y/n): "That's the plan. When I arrive, I head to Roman Torchwick's desk hack into the computer and grab any files that seem useful, and get out of here whilst leaving no evidence behind. Don't want him to know I went into his juicy secrets."

Lisa: "A good plan. How will you get into his office?"

(Y/n): "I have my ways."

Soon Port comes in and starts class by giving out an announcement, "Good morning, students. We have an important announcement to make for everyone who doesn't know. Tomorrow will be the annual parent-teacher conference where your parents will pay a visit to you while one of our staff comes in to speak with them about your progress."