𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Name; Kurta Y/n

Age; 16 y/o

Height; 171 cm

APPEARANCE

KURTA CLAN

KURTA CLAN

The Kurta clan is one of the clans whose existence is hidden in Lakson Province. Provinces that can only be entered by clan members or people who have obtained permission. There were only a few people who knew the location of this clan. But they kept their mouth shut, otherwise there would be punishment waiting.

Because that's what makes people think that the Kurta clan is just a story.

All the residents of the Kurta clan have eyes that can turn red. Usually these eyes will be active if one of them becomes angry.

Until now it is still unknown the power of the red eye. No matter how many people pursued it, the Kurta clan's red eyes were one of the most beautiful eyes in the world.

However suddenly someone from outside entered without permission or reason and massacred the entire clan. The eyes of the villagers were taken and the village they lived in was burned to the ground. Leaving only letters.

But they don't know, there is one member of the Clan who survived and is ready to take revenge on whoever did this.

ABILITY;

SCARLET EYE; When a member of the Kurta Clan becomes enraged, their eyes turn a bright red color, which triggers a tremendous increase in physical strength. Under these circumstances, even as a child he could excel in terms of speed and strength against three adults and easily overpower them. However, the Clan members admit that when their eyes turn red, they lose all control and rationality and become primal.

In addition, too often use red eyes can be bad for health. Because it can make them helpless and feverish for more than a day. Her current limit was around 3 hours, after which the pain and to the point of passing out.

ADVANCED HEARING; Y/n aka the reader has a sense of hearing more than humans, which allows her to hear conversations that no one else has.

SPECIALIST WEAPON MASTER; With her maximum ability in the terrain that is not
Obviously, Y/n used a pair of thread bokken swords that were used by thread before learning Nen, and could also be used as nunchaku.

However, Y/n's current special weapon was her chain, which used to be used in battle with great skill in a fairly short amount of time. She can move them by gripping them in such a way that their timing acts as a natural limb advantage, even being able to ensnare a target at a distance of nearly 30 meters in less than a second.

CURSED TECHNIQUE /NEN;

EMPEROR TIME;
1. THUMB - SACRED CHAIN

Holy Chain was the name of the chain weapon that Y/n had on her thumb. This power gives her the ability to heal various wounds.

However, this wound healing ability could normally only be used by an Enchancer, but Y/n trained herself to be able to use this power.

The chains can hide various fractured bones and heal damaged internal organs in seconds.

2. FOREFINGER - STEALING CHAIN

Steal Chain is the name of the chain on Y/n's index finger. This is one of Y/n's most unique abilities, as it allows her to steal other people's Nen.

The shape of this chain is like a small syringe. When Y/n uses this chain, she will stab her target and then suck their Nen into the needle.

After this process occurs, the victim will turn into Zetsu, a moment or period where the aura in a person's body disappears.

3. MIDDLE FINGER - CHAIN PRISON

Y/n's middle finger strength exists because she has Chain Jail. This is a chain with a hook-shaped end.

Chain Jail is able to trap the enemy secretly, then will bind the enemy's body, If this happens, the enemy will be difficult to move.

Chain Jail can also prevent enemies from using Nen abilities. Since this technique renders the victim unable to use Nen, the only way to avoid this technique is to rely on their physical strength.

4. RING FINGER - DOWSING CHAIN

Dowsing chains are chains with small balls attached to the chain. Kurapika could use it to attack or defend.

As the name suggests, this chain has the ability to search for people, objects, or determine whether a person is lying or not.

5. PINKIE - CHAIN OF JUDGEMENT

The Chain of Judgment is one of Kurapika's scariest chains.

Judgment Chain has the ability to force a person to comply with a treaty that they will not be able to break.

To be able to use this chain, Y/n will shoot the chain into the victim's chest.

If so, the hearts of these victims would be in chains. Y/n must at least make two agreements that must be obeyed by the victim.

If the victim tries to break the deal, his body will be destroyed.

DOMAIN EXPANSION;

THE CHAIN OF SUFFERING

With this, the enemy will be chained with thorns that pierce their skin to penetrate into the body and absorb their cursed or nen energy.

Not only that, this technique can also make the enemy suffer. Like, the body was torn apart by the spiked chains, the more they tried to let go, the tighter and sharper the spiked chains got.

Indeed this technique could only be used on a person's soul, not in the real world. But the impact is huge.

──────────────────────────

*Explanation; So in Lakson Province, all residents who have reached the age of 7 years will be taught Nen. Yes they call it Nen not a Curse technique.

Therefore after Y/n entered the same school as Yuuji, she could feel the curses that targeted people.

And it was the first time She'd ever felt that way, because where she lived there was no such thing as a Curse.

Please forgive and correct if there are wrong words, because English is not my first language.

Hope you enjoy