1|Move in Day

(When yall see this banner just know A'Zaria is recording.)

A'Zaria King

I packed my last bit of boxes in my car then went upstairs to my room to grab my camera

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I packed my last bit of boxes in my car then went upstairs to my room to grab my camera.

I turned my camera on and started saying my intro.

"What's up Kings and Queens, it's ya girl A'Zaria and welcome or welcome back to Life With A'Zaria." I started.

"Yall im so muthafreakin excited for today, because today, ya girl is finally moving in to her college dorm!!" I said excitedly.

"So right now I'm bout' to get in the car and start my drive to Florida A&M University with my parents and nem."

"So imma see yall once I get settled in the car." I said turning my camera off.

I grabbed my last bit of stuff, such as my purse, camera bag, charger, and my phone. I walked down the stairs of my house and walked outside.

"Zaria! You ready?!" I heard my momma yell.

"Yea!" I said getting in my Jeep Wrangler. I pressed push to start and turned my camera back on setting it up on the stand that's on my dashboard.

"Alright yall, so I'm in the car and we finna start the drive from Atlanta to Tallahassee. Which is a 4 hour drive from here." I said backing out of the drive way.

I pulled off speeding down the street.

"Okay yall, so we finally made it to the dorm rooms and right now im pulling up so I can get us in and stuff like that

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay yall, so we finally made it to the dorm rooms and right now im pulling up so I can get us in and stuff like that."

"First and last name please?" The security gaurd asked me.

"A'Zaria King." I said.

She let me in and I pulled up infront of the dorm building.

"Okay, so right now we are about to load up my stuff on this cart and start bringing it in side so I can get settled." I said showing them the cart.

I rolled the cart in the elevator and pressed the number of my floor. I pulled up my key on my phone and unlocked the door.

"Okay so I just made it in my room and yall im so muthafuckinn excitedddd!!"

As I walked in some more I seen my bestfriend standing in the middle of the room smiling with her arms wide open. I ran into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Okay cause' yall gotta meet my bestfriend Monique! We sharing dorm rooms which is hella exciting."

"We finna start moving stuff how we want it and then after we move it we gon start hanging stuff up before we make up the bed."

"While im decorating my mom and dad is going to be getting the stuff out of my car and the U-haul, bringing it up here too my room"

I turned on some music and got to decorating.

"Okay yall, so we just finished decorating our room and making up our beds and shit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay yall, so we just finished decorating our room and making up our beds and shit."

I flipped the camera and showed them our room and the beds

"My mom and my dad left to their hotel room because they are leaving early in the morning tomorrow."

"But yea yall that's it for this video, make sure you like, comment and subscribe and click the bell so you can be notified when I post a new video

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"But yea yall that's it for this video, make sure you like, comment and subscribe and click the bell so you can be notified when I post a new video. Queens and Kings, we out!"

Soo i came up with a new book idea, and so far im lovin itttttt. I uploaded 2 chapters so yall won't have to wait for 2. But yea see yall next chapter.

What yall think about it so far???