4|#23

Jaydyn Krown

"Yoo!"  Maleek said as he dapped me up

"What's good foo?" I asked him grabbing a ball off the rack.

We was in the gym getting ready to play a quick 1v1.

"Not shit forreal, shawty tripping and shit tired of her damn mouth." He huffed.

"Be wanting to staple her mouth then put tape over it, then pull that damn wig off."

I bust out laughing. This nigga Maleek a fucking fool.

"But aye, you tryna go to this lil block party they having on campus at the stadium?" Maleek asked.

"Shit, why not hell. Tryna see some big booty hoes!!" I dragged the s.

"My nigga." Maleek chuckled dapping me up once again.

I passed Maleek the ball getting ready to play the 1v1.

A'Zaria King

"Besttt!" I heard Monique

"Yes honey." I sighed.

"You wanna go to this block party at the stadium??" She raised her eyebrow.

"When?" I asked her sitting my flat iron down, combing my hair.

"Later tonight, I heard everybody gone be there because they want to have a party to welcome freshmen's and shit like that before class Monday." She replied.

It was currently Friday and we started classes on Monday so there were a few events here and there.

I looked at Monique through the mirror before nodding my head yes.

"Great! It starts at 6 so go get ready now, because its 5:26." She said looking at her phone."

"Alright, should I vlog it?" I looked at her.