prologue

Janice ClaudBerg having no idea of what is to happen in the future. She has no hope,no ambition. Feeling herself hopeless,she lives her life. Her parents neglect her as much as they can, because they think she is of no use.

Thinking they will marry her to a rich man their parents convince themselves to keep her at home.

But what happens when one day everything changes and she realizes that she isn't that useless as she thought she was.

Janice's pov

As I walking down the corridor of my new school a new feeling crept on me it wasn't nervousness to be honest but it felt more like excitement. I don't know it's a really new feeling to me.

The students in my old school bullied me my whole life. Everytime torturing me as I have yet not decided anything about my future. After a while I realized that maybe they are right I am useless.

I was in my 11th standard and the bullying got more to the limit where I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped going to school.

After a lot of convincing (more like threatening) done by my parents I completed 11th and as requested I changed my school. And here I am walking down the corridor of my new school but I already told that. Silly me

As I reached the principal's office a voice in my head said that it's all useless because I am of no use and to just return home. As I was about to turn my mother's voice rang in my head. "If you leave this school too as soon as your 18 I am going to get you married to Mayank" I got shivers running down my spines by the thought of me marrying Mayank. Mayank is my father's best friend's son he is quite a good friend actually but he has a secret that I can't reveal yet.

Anyway moving on I pushed the knob to the principal's office door and saw a man around my dad's age who I assumed to be the principal on the phone talking to someone. As he saw me by the door he invited me in and gestured me to take a seat.

As he finished speaking on the phone he moved his hand forward to shake my hand and I did as it is my instinct.

"You must be ms.claudberg nice to meet you I am principal Prashant Sharma you can call me Mr sharma."

"Yes,Mr sharma it's a pleasure to meet you and you can call me Janice sir."

"Very well then let me take you to your classroom as I have not mistaken you have taken commerce right?"

"Yes,sir BASE for the matter of fact"

"Did you get the time table"

"Yes sir it says my first class is of economics"

"Okay follow me"

It's going to be a good day I kept chanting in my mind as we were walking on the way to my first class.

I hope I get good friends and a plan for the future as I definitely don't want a future with Mayank. For that reason only I need to have a plan.

It's going to be a hell of a ride.

And dun dun dun dun...(drum rolls)
The prologue is here
I am very excited to write this story because..... I don't know but I am very excited.

My college has started but still I'll keep updating and this time I won't break the chain

Love love
Ecstasy
❤️❤️