FIRST DAY

As I entered the classroom as expected everyone's attention was turned to me which made me a bit awkward. But then I reminded myself the promise I made to myself and moved forward.

After the principal introduces me to everyone I take a seat in the middle bench not too close to the teacher and not at last as per my liking.

I look to my right side and I meet a girl with red hair and hazel eyes she looked kind of cool which made me realize she won't talk to me and would probably bully me like everyone in my old school.

But it was proved I was wrong when she called me by my name

"Hey,Janice"

"Uhmm,me." I say pointing to myself.

"Of course you. Do anyone else have a name Janice"

"Yeah,silly me first day and all made me kind of nervous"

"I understand even I joined this last year. So it's not a old feeling. Anyway I am Camille rose but you can call me cami" she says bringing her hand forward

I shake her hand and tell her "nice to meet you cami"

Just as we were about to talk a bit more economics sir began to teach and as if she read my mind she told me we will talk during lunch break. Giving her a nod we both went back to listening to sir.

*Time forward to lunch*

Third lecture had come to an end and it was finally lunch time. I didn't have cami on any other of my classes so I assumed she forgot about sitting with me as she looked like a popular student.

At the canteen after taking my lunch I see cami waving over me to sit with her. Much to my surprise she was sitting alone. So I went and sat with her.

"You sit alone?"

"Nope I am sitting with you"

"Yeah I know that but daily you used to sit alone?? If you don't mind me asking"

"Yes. I don't like fake people so I avoid them. But you looked like even you hate people so I thought we could become friends"

"Well. Is it that obvious??"

"No,but I can understand because I have to act the same way around people"

And we continued talking about how much we both hate people. I always used to think that the things I feel are only inside me but now that I have talked to cami we have a lot more similarities than I thought. We bonded really quickly. I think joining this school was not such a bad idea

We continued eating and bitching about people. Now the bell had ranged we saw that we didn't have any classes together so we decided to hangout after school. But the problem is I would have to convince my parents which was near to impossible. Yeah the only thing ringing in my mind is the song 🎵 the story of my life....🎵

The school had passed by pretty easily and much to my surprise not only had I made one friend but 3. It was like the luckiest day for me. I was constantly pinching myself the whole day to confirm it's real and not a dream. And Everytime I do it it's real.

I had made a friend from stats her name is Kate and a friend from business his name is justin. We exchanged numbers and as with cami we bonded pretty well but not as good as my bonding with cami.

It was a really good day at school,but as we say every good thing must come to an end and I was forced to set back on reality when I reached home.

I reached home with a wide smile on my face. And as soon as my mom saw the smile she asked me.