Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

                                        I was tasked by my brother to help Masato with the villages finances and while he is settling up the cart I am talking to Winona. Since we've bing here me and Winona have become good friends but to be honest I think she likes me. Winona then said "I hope you two and my son get along on this trip" I nodded and I said "don't worry we should be ok after all I'm coming with them" she was happy by my answer that she hugged me with my head in between her breasts and I'm not going to lie I love this monument. I started rubbing my face in them and she clearly noticed and she didn't seemed to mind and she said "if you do a good job I just might give you a reward " to say I agreed to this was an understatement, I was then pulled out by Masato and he said "will you stop hitting on her and get on the cart" he was dragging me and after we reached the cart he threw me on to the cart, he literally threw me like I'm Aqua from Kobasuba, I got up and looked at Winona and I said "see you later sexy" she blushed and she started wagging her tail and I was punched in the head.

Time skip because you where knocked out

When I woke up we made it to the port city where the village trades there goods and once we got there was a problem. Masato then said "well looks like we are at an impasse" the owner of noiow chillant trading company then replied "if you have a problem with Noiow chillant's prices then don't sell to us, your always free to take your business somewhere else" Masato then said "that sounds like a good idea, let's split Elk, (Y/N)"Elk then asked "wait, where are we supposed to go" the owner then added "one more thing Elk, if you are able to find a Buyer somewhere in Dormint you better plan on letting me know who it is, I have a responsibility to report anyone doing business without the proper permit, Hehe". We left the place and Elk then asked " hold on there mister, I tried to worn you before we went in there, that's the one trading company in this town, the only people we can sell our goods too". The life of business is the same in any world I guess there's always those greedy corporations taking all the money and take out there competitors threw illegal means. Masato then said "your thinking to small listen, I enjoy taking advantage of people as much as the next guy but I don't like it when they take advantage of me or my friends " I nodded and adding "it's true the last guy who tried to cheat my brother in a deal he punched him in the face" Masato rolled his eyes and I noticed something a pair of cat and rabbit ears listen in on us, I doubt there spy's but I'm interested to see where this goes.
                                 Elk then said "what are you talking about your not making any sense, also did that actually happened?" I nodded and Masato then said "if you think about it neither are you" I then finished for him "a deal is just a means to achieve your objective, any deal that doesn't reach that goal isn't worth taking, right?" Masato nodded and continued "your trying to sell commodities, so tell me could you have chief your objective at the amount he was offering?" . Elk then answered "I suppose not, at the prices he's paying our village wouldn't last threw winter, I understand the problem but we're trapped he Controls the market we can't do anything about it". I agreed with him it would be hard for anyone then Masato replied "that's pretty short sided you can't life your life with others allowed to discard you as they wish"  Elk was surprise by this and I said "take it from me sonny, it's the worse" Masato then continued "it's just an negotiating tactic, and it's not right you don't have to take it laying down". Elk then replied "your willing to help us get a better deal" Masato then said "of course, we owe your village our very lives, I have a proposal Elk, let me take charge of this business trip. If you do I'll make you a Fortune and teach those hyenas a lesson at the same time". I smiled and I said "well looks like I'm not doing anything on this trip if your in charge, he can do you one better then that he'll put out there shitty business with in a week for no extra charge " . Elk was surprised by this and our spy's are too I really wonder how this plays out.
                                    I contacted my brother to tell him what our next action is and he is pleased to hear about I also heard our resident magician entertaining the kids. My brother was going on about our talents and how he was going to make more mayonnaise and I shouted "And ketchup!, don't for get Ketchup!" Lyrule giggles and she said "it's not just the mayonnaise you know, you sat us down and taught us a lot of new recipes, everyone is finding it a lot more fun to cook, but" me and my brother hummed at the same time and she said "it looks like we are going to run out of salt and wheat flower pretty soon" my brother then said " you don't have to worry about any of that, the merchant and Shinobu accompanied Elk into town, they say they wanted to help out with his transactions" I coughed and said "what about me on helping too" my brother replied " if the merchant is in charge you are being lazy am I right?" I gulped and i didn't say anything". My brother then continued "I'm shure you'll be getting everything pretty soon" Lyrule then said "I hope so I'm a little worried about how Elk would get along with those three, especially (Y/N) for flirting with Winona" i then asked "that's who hit me on the head?!" They didn't answer. Winona then said "it's true, that boy can get pretty stubborn, you don't think he got that from me don't you?". I then said "of course not and I get his frustration after seeing the company i see he's just worried about the village and we keep getting less from Yayoi" she smiled after I said that and my brother asked "who's Yayoi?" Winona answered "he's the one that rules all the trade in dormont, he's a truly awful fellow he has a stranglehold on all the small businesses and pays them small peanuts." My brother then said "I see, it sounds seriously, but if thats happening then everything is ok if we just let the merchants handle it" everyone was confused but I get the signel and I just couldn't help but smile.
I hanged up and I saw what Masato got and Elk read it "a Business permeat for the Elm trading company, authorize to operate in this and all surrounding communities. Singed Walter Von Hinserid, this isn't some kind of fake is it?" Masato answered "I highly doubt that since the mayors signature is genuine" Elk then asked "I don't get it how did you pull it off" Shinobu showed up and said "to tell you the truth given my talent for gathering intel it wasn't all that difficult, uh-huh" she then gave a piece sing and i patted her a job well don't on her perky wear, she kicked me in the gut after that. Elk finally noticed her and said "aww!, when did you get involved ?!" She replied with a Nene and Masato said "think about it Elk it's pretty obvious if Noiow chalant is authorized to handle all the trad in a town as big as this, then there's has to be something behind the scenes". Elk connected the dots and asked "so what did you find?" I then said "the mayors secret account books, it's showed a large amount of money from Noiow chalant on a regular bases. So Masato confronted him with copy's of the paper work and we got this and a few other things for keeping quiet " Elk then said "that's a smart move." Shinobu then said " if we are all finished then there's some places I want to visit, oh before I forget here's the papers (Y/N)" I took them and she went off.
As we where preparing our spy's decided to show them selfs, i see a little cat girl and a bunny girl around my age and the cat girl said "really, what you said about to sleep on a bed of money I want all that too. I want to be rich, I want to have nice things, clothes and food, I want to be able to do things all on my own so I don't want to have to beg for stuff any more. So big sis won't starve because of me, so please, please sir help me!" I looked at the girl and i was shocked that this girl said all these things, such a small girl, and I look at the bunny girl and she is a little weary but she wants the same too. These two are so young one around my age scavenging for food and a little begging just to survive, to say that I'm angry is an understatement I'm furious. Elk has his doubts and I grabbed Masato's shoulder and he saw in my eyes what I'm feeling and he agrees full heartedly, Masato then said "alright starting today your one of us" she was happy and so was the bunny girl. Elk then said "hold on your letting some random kid and some random girl join us off the streets, are you serious?!" Masato replied " of course I'm serious, look at her there's greed in her eyes, adding people like that to our team will be very helpful" I then added " and look at the girl, she has ambitions and I want someone like that on our team" Masato then said "I'm Masato Sanada, and this is my friend Elk, and other there is my friend (Y/N), what about you two?". The young girl was first "they call me Roo" Masato then started talking with Roo and I asked the bunny girl "and you miss?" She hesitated but she said "my name is Sui" i extended my hand and I said " welcome to the team, you will be working with me" I smiled howl heartedly and she was shocked by this and then she shook my hand.
We made it to a local pub and on the way we got Roo and Sui some new cloths and I can tell that they like them especially Roo. I was with Masato with negotiating some traders for our business and consignment sale was brout up and they never heard of it, so Masato explained "here's the basic deal, we are going to be in the central plaza tomorrow we got a spot all staked out, if your interested we'll let you sell your goods right beside ours." The trader then asked " what a minute, your really allowed to do that?" The other one then said " we've bing wanting to sell there but we got no permit" the third nodded and Masato said " we can do what ever we want, there are no rules for sharing a space and we where able to get a permit so your usage is wide open." They where intrigued and he continued " listen though, the bottom line is it cost us quite a bit of money to obtain this thing. And so to cover our expenses we'll be taking 20% of your sales for a hosting fee." He then thought of something and said " of course since we are in the same bout against Noiow chalant Monopoly, if your willing to man the shop we could make an exception and cut it down to 10% for the hosting fee, what do you say?". They where in a huddle trying to figure out the 10% so I but in and said " ok, let's say your selling carpets, for what I've seen in the market lately for a medium size carpet is worth 450 Luke, if you brought those to Noiow chalant he'll buy it for 150 Luke, instead you sell it to us we'll seal it under market price for 400 Luke. Once it's sold we take 10% or 40 Luke for ourselves, so expect for getting jump Chang you'll get 360" it worked like a charm they sighed it and we might be getting more so it's a big success. Once they left Masato said " alright that went well" Elk then said "wait a minute, how is it going to work we don't pay any money?" Masato answered " correct what are you worried about?" Elk then said "it seems like we are taking advantage of these suppliers some how, we get to stock up without paying anything " Masato put a hand on his shoulder and said "everybody gets to profit you'll see" I then yawned and said "well I better get to bed me and Sui have business tomorrow" Elk arched his brow and asked "what business?" Masato then asked "is this about those papers Shinobu gave you?" I just put my finger to my lips and said "it's a surprise " we then went to bed for the night.
Everyone got up early in the morning, Masato, Elk, and Roo went to the market while me and Sui went to the docks and Sui asked "what are we doing here miss?" I then said "first it's mister and second we are meeting a few captains" she then stopped walking and she just looked at me like I'm crazy and I asked "what's up?" She answered "your a guy" I nodded and I said "I prefer girl cloths, it makes me look cute and I like cute things" it always takes a bit to process. We made it to the meeting point which is a pub called the rusty anchor, we entered and the bar tender recognized me and motion the back and once in there I see all the captains I called for this meeting, the first is captain Kodie