【39】Revolution

【39.7 REVOLUTION

When Sierra and Kamoor were fighting their battle, an another battle was about to begin at throne hall. They both might had managed to defeat Ivaan and Tehran but the chaos that had brought to Warrior Kingdom, only  got over with Adijha's defeat. The ringmaster who had planned all this conspiracy..... but for what?

Revolution! Justice!

From what he had gone through that turned him against his own people.

Azeal knew the difference in skills, strength and durability between him and Adijha. Even if he knew that, that doesn't mean, he would accept defeat without giving a shot. In front of Adijha, he was like a cub who had just learnt the ways of jungle.

"You think, your father would praise you for holding your ground against me." Adijha said, he was standing by the throne. The throne was set three steps above the ground.

"You think, he loves you. He's just waiting for your turn to become King. And till then, he will send you in wars to conquer other states until your body don't get bathed with their blood." He walked two steps down and sat down on the last step. "You're a war tool....WE'RE ALL WAR TOOLS FOR THOSE KINGS OUT THERE!"

"Stop yapping. Mister Adijha, there's still time, surrender yourself to the King." Azeal said fixing his gaze at Adijha. He thought if he moved his gaze somewhere else, Adijha would make his first move.

Pfft sound let out of Adijha's mouth. He smoothed his hair as he looked at Azeal with a pity gaze.

"Really Azeal, I am disappointed. I thought at least you would understand me. But I guess, I was wrong. Now it has come to this...." His pity gaze turned into a savage one. "....I want you to die."

At blink of an eye, dagger-tails came ripped out of the floor. They wielded around Azeal. They were encircling around him. They were wielding at a speed that one could hear the sound of the wind.

Adijha gradually rose up to his feet and moved his steps forward to Azeal. "It was nice meeting you." He said in a cold tone.

The peaceful state at the throne hall couldn't remain any longer when those dagger-tails got closer to Azeal with a loud piercing roar. Dust cloud furled before Adijha's eyes. When the dust cloud settled down, Azeal was no longer standing into that death wielding circle.

Azeal had managed to survive at the last moment with his urjah blast, he made his way out. He was abled to move swiftly and instantly, thanks to the trick that Hanroh taught him - The quick movement and reflexes

Adijha's lips took a form of a smirk. "Hanroh trained you well." He quickly turned around as he sensed a danger coming behind him.

A huge saw-blade-disc would had slit his throat if he didn't stop it with his dagger-tail. When both weapons clashed, they splattered sparks.

"But you still no match for me, kid."

Azeal was peeking at Adijha hiding behind a pillar. He knew that he couldn't deal with Adijha head-on. He would had to find a way to get closer to him and when that happened, he would try to end this fight with his urjah blast. That's least he could do against Adijha.

He skid his way to Adijha in a flash and appeared behind him in mid-air.

Adijha grinded his teeth. "A mere speed is not enough to defeat me." He sliced off the disc from the mid. He turned back and  sent a dagger-tail to Azeal's throat.

Azeal was ready to unleash his urjah blast but he refrained himself as he didn't want to waste his urjah blast on one dagger-tail. He quickly tilted his head to let the dagger-tail get past by him. His feet landed on the floor. He backfliped four times to kept a distance between him and Adijha. He was glaring at Adijha squatting down.

Adijha passed a mischievous smile to Azeal. "Fools don't learn their lesson."

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, Azeal's shoulder slit opened as if he hadn't even dogged that dagger-tail earlier.

Blood splattered on the ground. Azeal got totally bewildered noticing the blood. His mind couldn't apprehend the fact that how and when did that dagger-tail slit opened his shoulder.

Adijha roared a laugh at him. "Move all you can, dodge all you want but if these tails even get past by, they will surely cut and sliced you off. You can't escape from them."

Azeal pressed his shoulder but blood was still sipping out between the slight gaps of his fingers. He locked his glare at Adijha.

"Mister Adijha, doing all these won't solve anything. Please stop. This won't bring peace at all, it just give birth to another war." Azeal breath had become heavy.

After listening that, Adijha smile faded away from his face. He felt like as if he heard something like this before same to this effect. A radiant warm smile of a woman flashed before his eyes.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" He roared his voice at Azeal.

Many dagger-tails came wielding out of the floor and travelled toward Azeal. He leapt up to his feet. He skid away from the tails. Tails followed him crashing and piercing through pillars, walls and other surroundings.  Dust cloud began to spread in the air, when it blew away, Azeal again had vanished from Adijha's sight.

Adijha brought his dagger-tails to himself after second later. His eyes couldn't encounter Azeal anywhere. He moaned getting annoyed.

"What Kid, want to play games with me?" His eyes begin to scan the hall left and right. He moved his steps forward gradually. "Come out Azeal, I promise, I'll try to make your death easy."

With his every step moving ahead he was slashing the surroundings with his dagger-tail.

"Those who ruled over people like us, they only see us as their war tools. I did everything for this kingdom but in return, I got suffering."

He sensed that Azeal was hiding behind a pillar. He instantly sliced off the pillar that caused it to recede into bits. But Azeal wasn't behind the pillar. He again started moving his feet.

"I may have become wrong in your eyes but the former king made me like this. I'll bring revolution and change their ways of doing things. I don't  want anyone to suffer like I did."

He balled a fist. Ball of nerves were begin to pop on his forehead. An agitated and frustrated kind of nerves.

"If anyone try to come in my way, I won't hesitate to kill them, even if that person is son of a supreme King."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A war give birth to another war.

Enjoyed today's chapter? Tap on that star icon and forget to comment.