Chapter 13 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤

Meanwhile at Girlfriend's house, Girlfriend was just chatting with Shaya and Boyfriend. "So my parents will be home any time now," Girlfriend said to Boyfriend. "Are you ready to meet them? I've been telling them all about you."

"S-Sure....," said a nervous Boyfriend, holding on to his shirt collar.

"Oh don't be nervous," said Girlfriend, hiding the fact that she's also slightly nervous. "It'll be fun! If it goes well...my Dad is very overprotective sometimes....."

"Yo G," said Chris knocking in the door.

"What do you want Chris," asked Girlfriend.

"Mom and Dad are here," he answered.

"Alright," said Girlfriend as she held her boyfriend's hand. "C'mon Boyfriend."

"O-Okay....," he answered nervously.

Girlfriend takes Boyfriend to the living room to see her parents, her angel mother and demon father. "So Mom, Dad, this is my Boyfriend...Boyfriend," said Girlfriend. "And Boyfriend, they're my parents."

"H-Hello, M-Mr. and Mrs. Dearest," said a sweating Boyfriend.

"Awwww the little human is so cute," said Mommy Dearest. "Oh you must be her new boyfriend!"

"Y-Yes ma'am," said Boyfriend.

"Our daughter has told us all about you," said Mommy Dearest.

"Honey, don't judge a book by its cover," said Daddy Dearest. "He could be dangerous."

"Oh Luis, being overprotective as usual," said Mommy Dearest. "It's very nice to meet you, and I love your bunny ears!"

"T-Thanks Ma'am....," said Boyfriend quietly.

"Oh I see you're quite shy," said Mommy Dearest.

Daddy Dearest gave Boyfriend a look out of suspicion. "I'm not sure if we should trust him after how Senpai treated our daughter," he said.

"Dad, Don't worry," said Girlfriend. "Boyfriend May be shy but he has a good heart. I promise."

"I swear to God," said Daddy Dearest glaring at Boyfriend. "If you hurt, abuse, or take advantage of my daughter, I WILL-"

"Dad! Calm down....," begged Girlfriend, seeing that Daddy Dearest scared Boyfriend.

"I-I promise....I won't h-hurt her s-sir....," said a fearful Boyfriend.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too harsh, Luis," asked Mommy Dearest. "I believe you've frightened the young boy."

"What? It's our daughter I'm trying to protect," replies Daddy Dearest. "I did the exact same thing with Sadie."

"You'll probably do this with Christopher in the near future," said Mommy Dearest.

"I'm their father," said Daddy Dearest. "I do this because I want to protect them."

"Sweetheart," said Mommy Dearest. "Just because one relationship of hers was awful doesn't mean every relationship will be bad. I bet this boy has a kind heart."

"If you say so," said Daddy Dearest.

Chris was just watching the whole thing, eating Twizzlers. "This is gonna be good!"

"Hmm, would you be interested in a sing off...," asked a nervous Boyfriend.

"Oh that would be lovely," said Mommy Dearest.

"Hmm, I do like music," said Daddy Dearest. "Alright. Challenge accepted."

They both pull out their microphones as the music starts. Daddy Dearest made sure that it was as rigorous as possible. Kinda like a way to test Boyfriend.