«Chapter 5: 'Loved By Somebody'»

(Slight warning: Kissing, Not NSFW ofc)

They headed to Ranboo's room.
"What you wanna do then tubbo.?"
Tubbo sat there, on the floor "uh.. I'm not sure"
Ranboo smiled at him, "We coulddd.. watch something.?"
Tubbo smiled, "sure.!"
Tubbo sat down on the sofa in the room as ranboo chose which film to put on.

An hour or so later.. they were sitting there, both huddled together, The movie was halfway through. The show went on a good while, It was a silly old Romance Drama film, the girl has a boyfriend who she met ages ago, Then her best-friend dislikes him, and the boyfriend tried to hook-up with her.
Tubbo and Ranboo were talking about the show as tubbo said,
"Personally.. I think Brenda should just get with her best friend.. That boyfriend of her's is shit.."
Ranboo scoffed "Why is he shit.? I personally think he's an alrighty guy right now.."
Tubbo Gasped, a fake dramatic one, but a gasp.
"Because he is a damn insult to Flip-Flop wearers.!" Ranboo just bursted into laughter "Because- pffft.. you hate this guy.. *Laughing* because of his FLIP-FLOPS.??"
Tubbo rolled his eyes "No shit ;-; that's what I just said.!"
Ranboo was just laughing at tubbo.
Tubbo was annoyed at him for laughing so he grabbed Ranboo's tie, pulling him forward.
"Stop laughing at me asshole.!"
Ranboo finished laughing. "Alight, Alright."
Tubbo let go of his tie and turned away. Ranboo put his hand on tubbo's head "god bee.. why do you haft to be so adorable"
"Excuse me-" tubbo asked, laughing.
"That's Gay." He said, making ranboo laugh.
"And.? What if I am.?."
Tubbo paused.. "you are..?.." ranboo nodded.
Tubbo was actually kinda happy to hear that.. Y'know if it wasn't blatantly obvious..
"I didn't actually think you'd be gay"sniggered tubbo.
"Really.?" Ranboo smiled.
Tubbo was laughing before he felt Ranboo's tail wrap around his leg, ranboo moving closer to him, He stopped laughing and felt his face heat up.
"H-Hey there.. what's up.?"
Ranboo smiled at him, Tubbo smiled back. "Just Admiring you, Your hairs so soft" he said as he ruffed the others hair,
his tail still wrapped round tubbo. He kissed him on the head. Both becoming red, ranboo moved away.

"uhh.. I don't actually know why I did that" he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Sorry.. We should probably continue watching the mo-"
He was interrupted mid sentence.
Tubbo had kissed him, Ranboo was in absolute shock.. his face became a red tint, "sorry Ranboo.. It uhh.. it felt right to do and-"
Ranboo kissed tubbo back,
The two broke away to take a breath before kissing one another again.
Ranboo loved it, as did Tubbo. Ranboo didn't know what made him enchanted by the boy before him, perhaps it's because of his enjoyable personality, or the fact he was easy to talk to..
Ranboo knew one thing for sure though.. whatever the reason was,
He loved him.
He knew it now, it wasn't just enjoying his company, And honestly, he felt so pleased with the way things went and being in this situation he fell into.

The two broke away, ranboo smiled at the other And whispered to him "I love you Tubbo.." which made the boy's smile become wider than it already was, "I.. Love you too, Ranboo.."
They kissed again, Ranboo's hands round the others waist as Tubbo's fingers intertwined themselves with Ranboo's hair.
The two were happy, their movie playing in the background and the Sky falling to night.
Calm.. and Together.

After they broke away at last, tubbo nestled his head into the nook of Ranboo's neck, Calmly drifting himself off to sleep.
Ranboo kissed him on the head and allowed the drowsiness to invade him,
It was fine, because he was with tubbo, and tubbo was with him. Laying there, in his arms.
He had a feeling.. Things would be different now, but In a.. good way, He smiled.
The Prince and his Lover, Alone and relaxed as the rest of the world laid sleeping.

(HEY.! This chapter is a decently short compared to my others.. soo.. I'm sorry about that.! But I'm tired at the moment haha, hope you enjoyed.! WordCount: 712
Soo, uh, Byeee🏳️‍🌈)