Part title

What was I supposed to do?! What if someone is waiting to use the stall after me? Why are automatic toilets even a thing?! The poop stared back at me from the toilet, demanding a staring contest I knew I would lose. I impatiently threw my drawstring back on the dirty ground and started pacing the bathroom stall, praying that my movement would activate the toilet. I tried squatting up and down repeatedly to see if, again, my movement would activate the toilet. I even exited the stall then pretended I forgot something just to see if the toilet would flush, but nothing worked! My plan had failed. My mother always said, "Why do you care? You will never see these people again," but I could feel the humiliation fuming my face. I frantically searched the stall for anything I could comfort my situation with...toilet paper, perfect! The toilet paper is the facade to my manipulative plan. The innocent bystanders would never notice the problems I gifted them in the toilet, so I did the only sane thing to do. I began rapidly pulling toilet paper out of the holder, forming a snowy mountain. I got to a point where if the toilet did flush, I think it would clog and overflow. Once I reached a point where the only visible substance in the toilet was white paper, I ran.

"Guys! We need to go, now!" I urged.

"Why? What happened? Did you accidentally slam into a baby stroller again?" Samantha asked.

"No!" I replied, annoyed, "I just took a massive dump and it did not flush, so we need to leave before someone knows it was me."

"No way, are you serious?! My toilet flushed fine," Irna laughed.

"Come on guys! We should run now anyways to make sure we get to the Star Wars ride before it gets crowded," Marian said. She quickly pulled up the maps on the Disney app to lead our group to the next attraction. Without further question, we were off. I am not sure what my day would have been like if it was not for that bathroom stop. My cheeks would have been clenched and my stomach would have ached the whole day, most likely. To this day, I remain a shy pooper who only lets it go in the comfort of my own home, and I stand by that.