epilogue!

Her mother used to say "Think before you speak" Evelyn knew that and her sister Malia told her that phase a thousands of times, Tate sister's never had an easy life to begin with, Evelyn would of got treated differently like the black sheep

Evelyn knew that and her sister Malia told her that phase a thousands of times, Tate sister's never had an easy life to begin with, Evelyn would of got treated differently like the black sheep. Their father wouldn't have a say in the house it was always their mother who would judge and embarrass Evelyn. There was a time when the twin sisters had their birthday and the parents more like the mother would give Malia a massive birthday party with people giving her expensive gifts. When people would ask "where's Evelyn ?"

"oh , she's at her friends house but she'll be coming later on" the mother replied, but that was bullshit because In reality Evelyn would look out the window with tears in her eyes locked up. Whenever people would ask these kinds of questions the father would just stand there in silence. Maybe he was the same as her mother Evelyn thought to herself.

Malia hated the party, she hated the fact she wasn't with her sister so she broke the rules and went to find the key. When she found it, she went to open the door to see Evelyn crying in the corner of the room. Malia felt like she was half broken when she saw her sister crying, she sat next to her and Evelyn's head glanced up, she  could see Malia holding a slice of cake with a gift. Evelyn opened the the box to see a doll, not just a normal doll it was a baby annabell doll that Evelyn wanted for ages and in that moment she was happy, she was smiling. The sisters were inseparable, they shared everything together, they helped each over and no one could take that sister bond away from them.

There was a time where Malia and Evelyn were in their room listening to their parents arguing, screaming at each over. You could hear glass shattering.
"Malia , Evelyn come down here."
The Tate sister's do as their mother say and went downstairs when they could see their mother with tears and even though the mother treated Evelyn like crap, Evelyn felt sorrowful for her mother.
"Get your coats girls." The mother ordered as the sisters did what she said when their father just stared at his daughters in pain.

The girls had no idea what was going, as the mother, Malia and Evelyn got out of the house , Evelyn stood outside the gate looking at her father who was standing in front of the door.
She ran to give him a huge and for the first time her father gave her hug back. Malia was already in the car buckled up while their mother stormed to Evelyn grabbing her hand to go, Evelyn screams No over and over again.
"Come here you little brat, get in the car!"
"No I don't wanna go."

Malia could hear her mother and Evelyn and tried to unbuckle herself. It was hard for her to unbuckle herself but when she did she got of the car running towards Evelyn , to help her. She could see her sister in tears not wanting to leave with their mother.
"Malia, honey go to car." She said to her daughter.
Malia ignored her and put her arms around Evelyn who was on the floor , their mother was irate and aggrieved she pulled Malia's hand, grabbing her waist to her chest while Malia was screaming, as she buckle her up again.

Evelyn cried while holding her doll in her hands she could see her mother coming back, grabbing her hand. Evelyn screamed and her mother widened her eyes and Malia glancing in the window wanting to help but couldn't.
"I wish you were all dead."
Evelyn didn't mean "all" she just said it, without thinking.
"You little brat ." Her Mather replied with anger , grabbing her ear while Evelyn cry's in pain. She pulled her to get into the car, Evelyn in tears, yelled over her mothers shoulder "daddy." While the girls father just stood there with tears falling down.

Both girls buckled up in the back seat with tears not wanting to go with their mother. The whole car ride was silent,  Evelyn looked out the window to see sparkling full moon, she held her doll tight, she felt unnatural in herself looking away from the window she saw red aura around her. She turned to Malia to see her eyes bright blue, she looked at her hands and she could see this red electric around her. You might ask was Evelyn scared? Well of course she was but not only she saw red aura around her, she felt different.
She never felt or saw this before, this was the first time she ever saw Malia with bright, glowing blue eyes .

Evelyn was panting in pain along with Malia grunting. Evelyn's doll dropped down to her seat, she tried to reach for it but couldn't. Their mother had no idea what they were doing but she thought to her self they just messing around to run back to their father.
"Mom, please stop." Malia asked her mother. Evelyn was breathing heavily with sweat going down her face still seeing red electrical aura around her .
Their mother just ignored it and still was driving.  Evelyn screaming with her arm forward making her hand into a stop sign to see red orb shoot in the car window direction, their mother got startled and couldn't control her driving.
"Evie!"Malia shouted but it was to late the car went upside down and all you could see was shattered glass and blood on the floor .

Hiii -
Thank you for reading !
Hope you enjoyed I'll be writing chapter 1 soon !
If you want to you can vote and comment!

- butterflytalex