chapter one!

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER ONE 'ˎ˗Scarlet Witch

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER ONE 'ˎ˗
Scarlet Witch

"You know, the last time we brought one of these to her grave, it was stolen the same day

"You know, the last time we brought one of these to her grave, it was stolen the same day. Hundred bucks down the drain." Stiles said trying to talk to his father while putting the bucket of pink and white flowers on the table.
The boy farrowed his eyebrows when he saw his father on his knees trying to find a document in one of his boxes
"Hey, dad? Hi, what are you doing down there?"
"Working. And hey if somebody wants the flowers that badly, they can have them." Sheriff replied.
The boy went round to see what his father was actually doing, standing there looking around the room noticing boxes full of paper works.
"Hey dad what is all this?"
"I've been looking over some old cases from ....a more illuminated perspective, if you know what I mean."

Stiles took a file out of Interest, turning a page over "Strange sightings of bipedal lizard man. Sprinted across free way."
"Kanima pile."
The boy nodes and threw the file down, kneeling down, worried "dad, you're not going back through all your old cases. Seeing if any of them had anything to do with the supernatural, are you ?"
"I admit the recent opening of my eyes to the greater mysteries of the universe has got me ... reassessing. There are at least 100 cases here where I look at the details and I can ask myself, "if I knew then what I know now ..."
Stiles quickly asked in concern "right , but are you sure you wanna go down that path?"

"Do I have a choice? There's one case in particular I can't get out of my head." Mr Stilinski replied to his son, both standing up, he continues "eight years ago, when I was elected Sheriff of the county, my first official duty was to tell a man that not only has his wife and two kids died in a car crash accident, but .... As best we could tell the body of his wife has been dragged from the week by coyotes with her head snapped ."

Stiles scanned the file to see a young girl, he looked back at his father "you mean a snapped spinal cord and eaten?"
"We didn't find the car until three days after the crash, they driven of the road into a pretty deep ravine, the body that was in the car was covered in bites and slashes with her head angled to the side."
"So, you're thinking bites and claw marks.. -probably a werewolf attack?" Stiles replied.
"Maybe."
Stiles focuse' back at the file, reading more into it "why is there only one picture of the sisters?"
"One of the sisters, Malia survived."
"So the other is missing?"
"Possibly." The Sheriff replied pointing his finger on a date he continues "but guess what night the accident occurred on?"