Chapter 2: Actually real smut! Im sorry about the other one please forgive me.😕

It was a normal day at school today, Will always had a crush on Mike wheeler since they first met. Tho he never told him because he never has the chance to. Eleven is always in his way. Sometimes he just wished she'd disappear for good.

Will was walking inside of school and met up with his friends. He caught eye contact with mike which made him blush furiously. To the point it was obvious, He tried his best to hide it tho, "Hey what's up Will?" Lucas asked, "Nothing much." They all went to class and met up with eleven. Which made Will very mad.

They were in class and Will would always catch a glare at mike. Sometimes he would also notice but didn't say anything. It always made will flustered.

Will was walking to class when he was suddenly pulled by his arm and grabbed into a classroom and pinned to a wall. He gasped when a finger layed on his lips "Shhh." It was.... Mike?!? He blushed intensely.
He couldn't even talk due to how shocked he was. Mike started sucking at his neck and kissing him. Will moaned "M-mike!! S-stop~"

Mike then started making out with him leaving will shocked. "I see the way you look at me. Can't resist me huh?" Will whimpered, "B-but what about eleven??..." "Oh eleven?? She's busy doing stuff. I also broke up with her." Wills eyes widened. "W-what??.. What's she doing..???"

"Well you see.. She's doing this weird dance." Will looked confused. "Can I see her?" "Yeah follow me." Will followed mike still shocked and confused. He then couldn't breathe when he saw... Eleven?!? Dancing?!?...

REAL FOOTAGE OF ELEVEN DANCING!!! 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

YOU JUST GOT SUNGHOONED!!!🤗🤗

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this story make sure to like and subscribe🤪🤪🍷🍷

305 words