(Real) "I love you." -byler- -fluff, i think?....-

Season 3, 1985.

Lucas nudged him, "Cmon will tell me!!" Will looked at him with sorrowful eyes. "I cant okay! It's embarrassing.." He murmured the last part.

Lucas placed his hand on wills shoulder, "Look. You can tell me anything, Okay? I promise I won't tell anyone." Will looked at him with pleading eyes. "I like mike, Okay. Please don't tell him tho." Will felt his eyes getting glossier by the second.

Lucas started giggling and kicking his feet.
Will just stared at him in disbelief. Lucas finally spoke, "Finally! I knew my ship would sail!!!" Wills eyes widened, "Lucas Sinclair!! Your too loud!!" Lucas giggled, "Sorry!" Will rolled his eyes, "Anyways, Should we go back?" Will said, "Yeah."

They got back to playing dnd with the party. Mike speaked, "Finally! We've been waiting for you guys for so long!" He said Half-yelling. Will blushed and scratched his neck. "Yeah sorry heh." He giggled

An hour passes by and half the party is gone now. It was just Lucas, Will, And mike. Lucas's mom has came to pick him up. "Lucas!! Your mom is here!!" Ms. Wheeler yelled. "Sorry guys! Gotta go!" Before leaving he winked at Will. "Cya!" Mike and Will waved goodbye to him.

The two boys sat in silence awkwardly. Until mike spoken, "So, Whatcha wanna do?" Will sighed, "Actually mike, I have something to tell you." Mike looked confused but gave him a look to signal him to keep going.

Sorry for this interruption but I'm sweating so bad right now to the point where I can't even breathe.😝

The two boys sat down on the couch. "Mike, I love you so much and I never got the chance to tell you because I can't bring myself to say it, but I get flustered around you and I wanna kiss you so bad and I'm just confessing this even tho I know you won't say yes because I just wanna get it off my chest."

Will took a deep breath after saying that while mike just sat there in shock. "Will I-" Will looked at him with regretfulness in his eyes. "No forget it mike! I know you hate me now, I'll just go." Will sat up but mike grabbed his wrist.

"Will. I love you to." Will looked at him. Favorableness in his eyes.

( I know I keep saying that leave me alone)

Mike got closer to will. When suddenly he said, "Can I- Can I kiss you..?" He said asking for consent. Will stared at him. "Umm yeah sure I mean it's not like I don't want you to so-" He got cut off when a pair of lips met his. It was a passionate kiss. Which went on for 10-20 seconds.
🤭 (sussy baka's)

At this point they were full on making out.
Will has his hands wrapped around mikes neck and mike had his hands wrapped around wills waist. Both of them pulled away at the same time. Gasping for air. They both smiled at eachother blushing furiously.

"So, Wanna watch a movie?" Mike said,
Will looked up at him and giggled. "Sure." He said smiling brightly. They both fell asleep watching a movie. Cuddled up in a blanket.
Wills was laying his head on mikes chest and mike had his hands wrapped around Will.

Ms. Wheeler came downstairs and said, "Hey Will i forgot to give you a blank- Oh." She smiled and went back upstairs.

GOT ME GIGGLING I SWEAR BUT LIKE WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?🤗 please tell me if it's good because it's my first byler story.....

603 words