164

Part of the rules of allowing the Avengers existence is frequent team-building exercises to allow them to be competetive with each other in a safe way, so it doesn't screw them up on missions. Pepper, Jarvis and Maria organize and even sometimes participate in these games

Some popular ones include soccer matches (The teams were Natasha, Sam, Tony, and Thor after being ref in order to learn the rules, and the other team is Clint, Steve, Bruce and Pepper. In this way each team at least: an assassin with great physical skills, a military trained person with a lot of practice being a team member and leader, someone with a great knowledge of physics (ability to apply is questionable), someone with superhuman powers and one relatively useless player in comparison, who more or less is the cheerleader and morale boost)

Egg and spoon races (Tony cheats and holds his egg when no one is looking, Bruce due to pilates and yoga has excellent balance and comes a close second to Steve, who beats everyone by actually taking it seriously and by not being a showoff Clint.)

Various trust exercises (which most of the team despises. Tony trusts everyone but is not trustworthy half the time, so while he falls, he does not catch. Natasha trusts no one and refuses to participate. Bruce also refuses on the grounds of endangering the team. Clint is the most cooperative, but after being dropped by Tony, is not beyond taking revenge. Sam and Steve are just trying to get through it as fast as possible, and are the only ones who will risk trying to catch Thor, who finds this activity amusing, and has tried on multiple occasions to take his catcher for a flight-by-hammer.

Board and card games, Steve wins at pictionary and cards against humanity (to everyones surprise), Bruce at Clue and Jenga, Tony at Scrabble, Natasha at poker (shes got a perfect poker face, Clint is the only one to have beat her, and it was a close call), Thor at Magic the Gathering, and Clint and Sam are constantly either tying or taking turns winning at the strategy games. After these patterns became noticeable, the rest of the team collectively tries to knock the typical winner off the throne so someone else can win for once.)

Mario cart and monopoly have both been banned from the Avengers tower.