Thinking out loud

So, this HC is located around season 9. Cas is human. Sam, Dean and Cas were bored in the bunker. Sam suddenly moves his head away from his computer, where he was searching for a case.

"I... need to do something, I'll be right back" Sam said, he turned back to his computer and put some classic rock music.

"So you don't get too bored" Sam explained before standing up and walking away.

Dean and Cas were left alone. Dean ocassionally sang the lyrics while Cas stuttered and sang the wrong parts, trying to joing Dean.

To both their surprise and amusement, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran came on.

When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet.

Cas started to look awkward and Dean looked at him as if expecting something. Dean cleared his throat. cas was still looking at the table.

"Cass..." Dean finally said, gathering all his strenght. Cas turned to look at him, with hope in his eyes. Dean cleared his throat again and then stood up. He extended his arm towards Cas and Cas looked at him confused, but there was still this small hopeful spark in his eyes.

"Will you..." Dean swallowed hard "would you dance with me?" He looked at Cas with loving eyes and Cas gave him a small smile.

"if you do not mind having your foot stepped on" Cas said and took Dean's hand. Holding hands they walked to an empty space in the room.

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of a hand, me I fall in love with you every single day, and I just want to tell you I am

Dean lead Cas' hands to his shoulders while Dean held him by the waist. Cas was looking down, trying not to trip and fall on Dean. Dean was watching his Ex-angel and thinking about how cute he looked, without Dean noticing Cas was also watching him and at that moment he felt like he was, in dean's perspective, the most important person in the whole universe.

Meanwhile Sam was watching from afar, he's been planning this for days, he wanted them to stop eye-f***ing and just kiss already.

Cas seemed to get the hang of it, he could now dance without lookingdown to his feet.

So honey now, take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place a hand on my beating heart, I'm thing out loud.

Dean noticed how Cas could now dance good enough and pushed him closer to him. Cas blushed a little, but after getting over his initial shock he leaned his head in Dean's shoulder, now it was dean's turn to blush, he was so close...

Cas opened his eyes, he hadn't even realized he had closed them, all these emotions, they were very confusing, but he knew that he closed his eyes because he felt pleasure, he felt happy, then he realized something.

There was one emotion, one feeling that Cas knew he had.

"Dean?" Cas wanted to make sure that Dean was paying attention.

"Is something wrong?" Dean asked looking at him worriedly.

"Dean, Im love you" Cas said.

Maybe we found love right where we are.

Dean looked surprised and for a second cas thought he did the wrong thing by expressing his feelings, then Dean kissed him. The kiss was soft and loving.

"I love you, too" Dean said.

They both smiled at each other and finished dancing to the song.