Cas' first toast experience

Sam sat in front of his computer looking at the news.

"So, this guy in Anaheim, California just got his heart ripped out" Sam said turning to look at Dean.

"Werewolf?" Dean asked.

Sam shook his head "The schedule doesn't really match" He said.

Cas came in and Dean turned to look at him "Are you hungry?" He asked Cas.

"Yes, I will make toast, like you told me" Cas answered and walked towards the kitchen.

"Are you sure he can handle doing toast?" Sam asked Dean.

"Sure, Cass is a big baby" Dean said jokingly.

"about the case in California, you think shapeshifter?"Sam asked.

Dean opened his mouth to answer and an inhuman screech was heard.

"Was that-?" Sam started, looking at Dean wide eyed.

"That wasn't me" Dean clarified then his eyes widdened, he quickly got out of his chair and reached for his gun.

"Cas!" Dean screamed. Sam realized what was happening and followed him.

What they saw surprised them both. Cass was laying in the floor next to a piece of toast.

"Um... Cas? care to explain?" Dean told Cass.

"You didn't tell me they flew out" Cass whispered.

Sam smiled and shook his head slightly.

Dean was still very confused. He looked at the piece of toast on the floor and then at Cas, this carried out for several seconds. Finally Dean seemed to realize what happened and smirked.

"You-" He started and broke out laughing.

"what is funny, Dean?" Cas said confused.

"I missed you, Cas" He said finally calming down.

Cass gave a small smile.

"I missed you, too" Cass said.

Meanwhile, while none of them noticed Sam was trying to sneak out of the kitchen so that he could avoid the awkwardness that was about to settle down on the room.