More Destiel fluff :)

Okay, I just had an idea of this Destiel headcanon. They are not yet dating. They haven't told each other. No specific season in this.
Cas and Dean are talking. Dean had yet another big problem involving him.
"Believe me Cas, there is no way I'm getting out of this one." Dean said
"You have to have-" Cas started but was interrupted by Dean.
"Need to have what? Faith? In what? In you? In god? Come on, Cas. We both know that I ain't getting better." Dean said.
Cas stayed quiet, he wanted to say something but the knew that whatever he said Dean would just argue back.
Dean sighed.
"Why are you still helping me, Cas?" Dean asked, breaking the silence. Cas was taken aback by this question, he stayed quiet.
"Why do you keep doing this? You fell, you suffered, you gave all of it. Why? We both know I'm not the best friend you could every had. Why do you keep helping me?" Dean continued. Cas looked down to his shoes and stayed quiet.
"Cas" Dean said Cas' name softly. Cas looked up to see Dean's beautiful green eyes.
"tell me." Dean said even more slowly and softly. Dean seemed to be looking strait into Cas' soul.
"Because, I have fallen in love" Cas said, Dean looked disappointed and Cas was confused. Was that not what he wanted to hear? Did he not love him back? Cas blinked back the tears.
"Oh" Dean advert end his eyes from Cas "With who?" Cas understanded now. Dean had thought he had fallen in love with someone else. Now Cas suppressed a smile.
Gently, Cas extended his arm and held Dean's face. Cas slowly turned Dean's head, and Dean looked at Cas' previous Blue eyes he had fallen in love with.
Cas' brain seemed to go out the window and he kissed Dean.
He pulled back to see Dean with his eyes closed, as if he had frozen the moment to love in forever.
"With you" Cas said in a deep voice.
Dean finally open his eyes and leaned closer to Cas, wanting another kiss.
Cas smiled and shook his head.
"Later" Cas said. "Right now we have to figure out how to save you... again."
Dean smiled. "Okay" he said and held Cas hand while they discussed the possibilities.