Chapter 1

[    "You saved my life, Not once but twice
You keep me free from falling
You saved my life, Make it all alright
When I don't feel like talking
You make sure, I always see the daylight"     ]

^Song created by Shinedown^

————————————————————————

We start our story in a town called Turffield, Milo and Y/n spending some quality time with one another. They were out in some fields with many Pokémon. Y/n had released their Leafeon to play. Triplet Leafeon, the catch is, one is a shiny. No one can ever tell since the shiny is so close in color to the normal. Y/n was also holding their Shaymin as it napped. Leafy, Vine and Autumn were running around with wild Vaporeon, Jolteon and Eevee.

Y/N'S POV

I watched my Leafeon with care, glad I was able to get the day off from the daycare work. I care for abandoned Pokémon looking for trainers. I looked down at Shaymin, sound asleep in my arms. "So tell me," Milo said. I looked at him. "How did you and Shaymin meet?" I thought for a moment and looked up at the sky. I smiled. "We just met in the old flower field behind the stadium," I began. "I saw her and I knew she would make a great team addition by her cuteness and her being grass-typed. It took a really long time to gain her trust, but she eventually let me capture her." Milo smiled brightly. "You never cease to amaze me y/n!" I just laughed.

"We better get going, come!" I said. My Leafeon came running up as they sat down. I returned them all and let Shaymin ride on my shoulder. Milo came up to my side as we headed off. I heard Shaymin yawn in my ear and I giggled at her. I took her off my shoulder and held her up above my head. She stretched her legs and let out a happy cry. Just then, Milo got a text. He texted the person back and put his rotomphone away. "We have to stop by the gym to grab something and I hope you don't mind us headed to the Stow-On-Side Stadium?" Milo said with a smile, hoping I'd say yes. I just smiled. "I don't mind!" I said.

We got to the Turffield stadium and we walked inside. The stadium was closed so Milo could spend time with me, so we had to go in the back with a code. Milo walked to his room and grabbed a box. He walked back outside where I was, picking some flowers for Shaymin. I saw Milo and quickly weaved a flower crown for Shaymin and put it on her head. We headed to the train station and got on the next train to Stow-On-Side.

After about an hour, we got off the train and began to walk to the stadium. "What's in the box?" I asked Milo. "Well, it's X-Attacks and X-Defenses," he told me. "All of these are for Bea and her Pokémon. Maybe she'll share with her stadium counterpart, Allister." Milo looked up at the sky. "Shy as ever, that kid. I was that way too, glad you're always open and freely talking to everyone!" He smiled brightly at me. I smiled back. "Well I get it from you!" I said. "You're always smiling and open now, so I figured I could be just as kind and be like you!" We both smiled as we continued walking. I sighed and looked at Shaymin. "We just can't WAIT to get those Gracidea flowers growing in the stadium! You'll be amazing as ever Shaymin!" We smiled at one another.

We make it to the stadium and people are piled inside after Bea's last battle. Bea was over by the desk, so we went over. Milo and Bea chatted for a little bit as I played with Shaymin. She ended up running outside as I chased her. I ended up grabbing her and accidentally running into someone. He looked about my age as we both fell to the ground. "I'm sorry!" I said. I stood up quickly and offered the other person some help getting up. Shaymin crawled up to my head as the guy stood up and took off inside the Stow-On-Side stadium. I just shook off what had happened and went back to Milo with Shaymin.

"I'm back!" I said, skipping up to them. Shaymin let out a happy cry. "You just missed the kid!" Bea said. "I'm headed off for a month, so Allister will be here when you challenge the Stow-On-Side stadium!" I thought back to the guy I ran into. "White mask?" I asked them. "How did you know?" Milo asked. "I kinda ran into him outside trying to catch Shaymin." I put my hand on the back of my neck with a guilty expression. "You may have spooked him a bit, he's not the outgoing type like your big brother used to be. Shy kid, but he's really sweet when he warms up to you." I yawned. "We better head back home. The both of us have work tomorrow." I nodded. "Well safe travels you two!" She bid us farewell as we left the stadium.

ALLISTER'S POV

"Who were they?" I asked Gengar. He just shrugged. "She seemed really outgoing, kind of like Milo." I thought to myself. I put away my battle uniform in my locker. "You think that could have been the mysterious sibling Milo always talks about us meeting?" "Gar," Gengar said. "They had a Shaymin. They're not native around here so how did they get one? I'll ask Milo soon." I took off my mask and hung it up. My greyish-purple eyes slightly glow for an odd reason.

"Wait a second Gengar," I said quietly. "Gracidea flowers bloom soon, so if they plan on fighting me with that Shaymin, we might have a tough time. We don't have any Pokémon who can keep up with the speed of a flying-form Shaymin." I began to slowly process a plan for that. "Yamask can get somewhat off the ground, but not as high as Shaymin." I sighed. "We can think on it later. Yamask and Cursola are at the daycare so I'll go pick them up tomorrow." Mimikyu jumped on my shoulder. I put my mask on and walked out of the locker room and closed up the stadium.

Y/N'S POV

"It's about time for bed you four," I said, cleaning some plates as Milo showered. They all growled in annoyance. If they could play all day, they would. "I wouldn't get that way or you're all going to watch Shaymin play tomorrow while you guys work." I laughed as they all filed in a line and went to their room. They laid in their respected beds. I went back to washing the dishes and humming a tune to Shaymin. She was falling asleep on my shoulder. Shaymin normally sleeps beside me on my bed, so I didn't mind. "Shaymin sleeping with you for the millionth time I suppose?" Milo said. He was drying his hair a bit more and he had some comfy wear for bed. "She always sleeps with me. I can't just break our little tradition." I finished the last of the dishes as I dried my hands and the counter. "We better get to bed. Remember, we have to wake up at 5 to get me to work on time." I hugged Milo goodnight as I went upstairs to my room. I sat Shaymin on my bed as I went over to my closet and put on some comfier clothing for bed. After brushing through my hair with my fingers, I went over and slipped under my bedsheets. The second I laid my head on my pillow, Shaymin came over and lied under my chin. I smiled and that ended another wonderful day.

Word Count-> 1328

If you catch spelling/grammar errors, let me know! I will fix them ASAP! :)