Chapter 1

Third person Pov

  ~1 year ago~

Alex was tired. She was working the night shift, which was rare for her, usually more people were here but it was summer so people would want to take more breaks.

But it was completely different for her since she was barely able to pay her bills since she moved out of her parents house a year ago.

Suddenly she heard the bell above the door ring, making her immediately look up, only to see a man with short brown messy hair,glasses, and a scar. But there was 2 other people with him a girl with really curly brown hair along with a redhead.

"Hello? Are you okay?" She asked concerned with the man who looked confused to see her there even though she worked there.

"Hello, may you please get use some pain killers and bandages, oh and some alcohol please?" The curly headed girl spoke up, to which alex nodded to and ran to get all the things she requested.

Once she brought it to her, the boy was no longer leaning on the redhead and was now laying on the floor groaning. She was in nursing school for a couple of months so she knew how to deal with this. She quickly knelt  down to his level, told him to take a pain killer before pouring the alcohol onto his wounds making him scream out in agony, which the girl next to him quickly cuddled his head as she quickly bandaged him up.

"Sorry I didn't think it'd hurt that much, but if you don't mind me asking how did you get this badly injured?" She asked quite bluntly not that she meant to sound that blunt.

"Well we're in a gang basically an-" suddenly she felt a sharp pain at  the back of her head. Behind her knocked out body was ron who was pissed.

"Were you really about to fucking tell some random clerk about that? dumbass, how are you even our leader?" Ron growled out at harry who seem confused about his own actions. "Well I suppose we have to take her so she won't leak info to the cops, Hermione take care of the cameras," which she nods to as ron put the small girl on his shoulder and his free arm around harry.

A couple minutes after Harry and Ron are in the car, Hermione finally comes out of the small store and gets in " Lets go" she says to the driver who replied with a simple 'yes ma'am' and began driving.

A couple hours later she woke up to see cold grey walls, there was nothing in the room besides a couple spiders and bugs. She sighed loudly which echoed around the room.

Since there was no windows, so she had no clue where she was, all she remembered was being at the store and two men and one women.

So she began thinking of ways to escape but before she could even start thinking of a logical one,the creaky door opened dragging across the floor. It was the same three people from the store.

"Where am I ?" She asked demanding answers like , 'why was I kidnapped','what do you want with me'.

Suddenly the red haired man pulled out his gun and pointed it to the back of my head. "We're the ones asking you something, what's your name?" He asked making the tip of the gun touch the back of her head making tears immediately arise.

"Ale- Alexandra Moon," she said violently shaking staring at the curly haired woman who was looking at her dull eyes before the one with glasses began speaking again.

"You know to much you'll tell the police, so your gonna live here and be a nurse got that?" He said rudely, anyway if they didn't kidnap her then she wouldn't need to say anything.

"Why would I do anything you say? You kidnapped me and are threatening me?" Usually she was a lot nicer, why should she they're her kidnappers.

"Because we'll kill you and send your body to your dying father," the redhead spoke again, making her immediately shut up.

"So we'll take that as a yes, good," the girl finally spoke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick flashback to how she got roped into all of this next chapter is present day