~2~

!!   AUTHORS NOTE  !!

 I am so sorry everyone for the wait, I had school work and it just kept building up and up. i couldn't do anything till all of it was finish. I know its not an excuse. I am very sorry.

                               ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki- I didn't expect this kind of disrespect from you! *shakes head*

Izusuki- I am sorry dad!! Please don't take away my phone...

Izuku- *kneels down infront of Izusuki* Hey look...*raises his head* You have a face of me huh?.. It's sad too...*tears drop* I am sorry...*gets back up*ANYWAYS!! CLASS YOU WILL BE GOING  AGAINST PRO HERO DYNAMIGHT! USE ALL YOUR STRENGTH! I will be from the roof observing. 

Izuku was heartbroken to meet his long-lost daughter, he wanted to kiss her all over and cry and just hug her. He wanted his husband back but he knew he couldn't, whatever he did in life he knew himself that he won't find love nor be back with his beloved childhood friend that was his husband. The kids on the other hand were heartbroken to, is this what it feels like having to divide love for parents? But we all know that the love story can have a happy ending or a Sad ending.

Izuku was at the top of the roof observing everyone's quirks and weaknesses when he caught off guard he saw that his son was fighting with his own father and Insuki was hitting Katsuki with anger, sadness, stress and most importantly cold-hearted. Izuku decided to watch for awhile but if it gets out of hand he would call a break and patch things up. Izuku was quiet surprised that Katsuki wasn't using his quirk against him and was only using his strength against him but Katsuki used his quirk against other students. Izuku indeed had a hope that Katsuki still cared. But while he was carried away he realized that things were getting heated so he took action.

Izuku- *goes down* OK, A BREAK FOR EVERYONE AND PRO HERO DYNAMIGHT!! Dynamight I suggest you follow recovery girl and this is also for Izusuki. For the others, there are bottles of energy juice and bottled water at the gym. I will give you 30 minutes.  Have a bad break. *smiles innocently*

Katsuki- I don't fucking need the old lady!!

Izuku- *shakes head* Insuki drag him. I am following u, just incase something happens *rolls eyes*

Insuki- *nods*

Insuki activated his quirk and he dragged Katsuki rather harshly if I must say, to the recovery girl. Katsuki kept screaming but he stopped screaming and looked at Izuku who was silently in a fit of giggles. That is when Katsuki knew what he lost, a gorgeous, brave, handsome, kind, and other words that he couldn't express. Izuku then met katsuki's eyes and Izuku looked away and got back to his stern look. We all know this is a beginning of a brand new story and a new book of love in the life and fate of book.

Insuki dragged him to the recovery girl and sat him down on the bed and sat opposite to the other bed of the edge facing katsuki and glared at him with a "Don't touch my mom" kind of look. Recovery girl got up from her seat and sighed.

Recovery Girl- Alright what happened here? You both looked badly beaten up especially you young boy. My boy izuku mind helping me?

Izuku- *comes back to reality and shakes his head* u-uh N-no not at all! Tell me what to do then.

Forgot to say that Izuku was leaning on the bed rod thingy where Katsuki was sitting rather quietly if I must say so. You also find it a little sus huh reader?

Recovery Girl- Alright then. I will help Insuki and you help Dynamight.

Izuku was hestitant but he knew that recovery girl is not young anymore like she was when he was in UA, she can't handle 1 person at this age and will be a risk at her age to overuse her quirk. So he had to say yes.

Izuku- A-Alright....

Recovery Girl- You know where the bandages are. 

Izuku nodded and started gathering things. He was pretty scared and nervous. He told Katsuki to face up but him being him he refused so Izuku left his face up with his index finger and started cleaning his scares and wounds. A plot twist huh? DekuBaku mabye?!

Izuku- You know..*shakes head* Nevermind..

Katsuki- What? *winces* FOR FUCKS SAKE DEKU!! STOP!

Izuku- *rolls eyes and hold katsuki's face more sternly, adjusting his head* Don't be a wimp and and a baby.

Katsuki realized that he was mesmerized by Izuku's beauty when he looked at him closely and realized what he had lost. He unconsciously said something regretful.

Katsuki- You are gorgeous.

Izuku- *widened eyes and looks at katsuki*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                               !! CLIFFHANGER!!   

                         Sorry my cookies, I gotta keep you all  intrested