~4~

{PICTURE NOT MINE, FULL CREDIT TO THE OWNER}

                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning, Katsuki and Izuku both looked like ghosts. The children were scared out of their minds. 

Izuku was in class, it was a free period. His head stumped on the desk and his hands hanging by his legs. He was tired even after he slept for so long. The bell rang and he pointed his finger to the door and all of the students including the children went out immediately. He sighed like it was some stressful day. But after awhile someone came in.

Katsuki: You look like your a dead fucked up ghost, just so you know. *sits on the front desk table* 

Izuku: Why are you here..? *groans*

Katsuki: I don't know? Cuz someone wont stop irritating me and giving me a lesson about family? and someone who just threw me in here against MY will. *rolls eyes*   

Izuku: *raises head* ....We are not talking about it..RIGHT?

Katsuki: *raises a brow* No? That would make it more awkward then we already are?!

Izuku: You got a point.

Katsuki: No....seriously..we need to talk about *gesters hands* this.

Izuku: I dont wanna!! *whines*

Katsuki: *pinches nose bridge* Stop being a crappy guy and man the hell up!?

Izuku: *sighs* Alright...What is it?*leans on hand*

Katsuki: Its...why don't we become a family again?...Just for the kids...

Izuku: *a tiny sigh* I...tell me a reason..

Katsuki: *looks down* I-I miss....us...you..*tending to tear up so he raised his head and raised his full arm and hands doing a grabby gesture towards Izuku*

Izuku: You-...You are unbelievable *chuckles*

Izuku went up to sad Katsuki and picked him up and hugged the life out of him. After that Katsuki was basically a clingy Koala to Izuku and wouldn't leave him. It was a beautiful site for the reunited couple. Lets see  the children reaction.

Insuki: Ok nice...but can you like not do this-?

Izusuki: Agreed.-but we are a family again!!

They all had a family hug. It was a cry scene for all of them. After some time they all moved in together in Izuku's house as it was big as hell.

In the next part we will see some moments that are cute, fluffy and some spicy ones!

Good day till then~!