The Birth of the New

Somewhere in a land that is hidden from the world, it is a majestic land, it has a Mountain, a forest and some rivers no one knows where it is located due to the interference of Kyos by the request of Otto.

It has been 2 weeks since Otto decided to train himself to know more about his powers.

"You know your ways of seeing the exploit in my questions." Kyos who is watching Otto training his newfound powers that he had gained from him.

"You said you won't interfere in this world and its progression, but you said I control this world within my grasp, then it's natural that you twisted some of your words to suit for my own benefits, if I didn't realize what do you meant by that, everything would've been a lost. Isn't it?" 

"You truly are fascinating, that I don't deny. I don't interfere with this world, but you can interfere with it as my word of promises, the timestream and the time you wanted to pick is all in your grasp on how to change it, but I'll give you a warning the more you requested me to change something in your fate the more noticeable the effect from the outside of this universe, the Honkai will begin to attract at your presence and the lives of this universe shall be your downfall." 

"I know, the progression of the Honkai corresponds to our growth as well, but this world is behind in terms of technology, but that doesn't mean they can't grow further than this, they haven't encountered a scenario where everything had come to an end. This world is still oblivious to the destruction of Honkai." Otto grasped his hands, while it was coiling with energy that resembled the world, it was a universal aura in a sense.

"This power you gave me, it's more than just controlling everything in your surroundings, it's aligned to reality itself isn't it?" Otto is very intellectual, not only he's considered the most powerful Hero that fought the Honkai in his world, he was also a great person that values life, and also political values that leads them to the greatest nation against the Honkai, but the Honkai are just on the another level that they couldn't compete in the end. 

The impact of the herrschers were so powerful that they have been swept away like a flood. 

But now, he will have his own fate. The fate to change this world from his hands. 

"Kyos, you're a monster that surpasses even the Honkai, you're a threat that is considered to be a Godlike status, but I can't see anything from you. Despite you saving me, I can't help but doubt the words you said." Otto was cautious around Kyos, for Otto he feared the most, despite the childlike appearance.

"The Power of Reality, yes that's what I merely gave you. The power to change everything in your path, a power to save, conquer, destroy, and salvation you might call it in your hands. Reality has no meaning towards me, no matter how much I see them, they will always turn into fragile shards of glasses that will be left to dust." Kyos who is slowly approaching Otto.

"If you want to learn more about this power, let me hand you some demonstration." 

"I know what I am doing, this is my own choice for my own growth." Otto stated, but he ignored his words, and elaborated on how to use the power itself.

"The power of Reality is not just by looking in the front, reality is just an illusion that the world created for its amusement, bend it like it was supposed to, destroy each matter and space that abides it, and crush it with the palm of your hands."

Kyos reached out his hands towards the mountain, he opened his hands and slowly formed his arm into a fist, and he clenched his arm, and the peak of the mountain shattered into oblivion.

The cracks in the reality slowly fix itself together, as the reality he crushed was like nothing.

Otto on the other hand was really terrified at the power he holds, but that method of him showcasing it, just opened him some multiple doors that he can use to make him stronger than before.