Pt1 - The Fire Nation Attacks 1/2

Time - Sunday, Unknown Month, 98 AG

The sun was just beginning to rise on what most of the town of Neo Athens hoped would be a good day unfortunately for them when they woke they saw ships with an unknown flag heading for their shore. Crowds began to form looking to the sea.

"Whose ships are those?"
"Why have they come here?"

Those are the two main questions the crowd began to ask themselves. However, one man was skeptical of the approaching ships.

"My question is are they friend or foe? Captain ready the garrison we might have to fight and send someone to me who can run I will have to have them deliver a message."

The words left the mouth of General Decius Cominius Canio, a high ranking general in his 40s.

"What should we do sir?" Asks a Centurion.

"Centurion take your men to the beach, I will join you once I have informed the other centurions. We will probably need the whole garrison to be ready." Says the General.

"General Decius?" Asked a Woman.

"Ah Governor Elenore how nice of you to join us, we have a situat-" Decius was about to say what was going on, but Governor Elenore interrupted him.

"I am well aware of the situation and have sent a messenger to the closest Flame Tower so word will reach the Augusta." Said Elenore.

————————
Two Hours Later
————————

The ships had reached their shores, and now they could clearly see the flags these ships had. It was clear that these ships were made of metal, something the Empire itself was trying to develop and the flag the ships displayed was a black flag with a fire in the middle of it. The ships then dropped their ramps allowing their soldiers to descend them.

The Fire Nations war has come to Elysium.

I am splitting this chapter in half. I want to get it out, but I don't know what else to write right now and it is late. When I am finishing this part.