Pt 2

How would Mattheo Riddle React To You Self Harming

It was one of those days when you are so tired and you get detention for being late to class
Everything goes wrong and your parents call you trying for you to join the death eaters at the age of 14 and when you deny your parents use the cruciatus curse on you and you haven't got the time to see your favourite person Mattheo Riddle.

Y/n- Ughh when will the detention end??!!

[after 20 mins]

Snape- Miss Y/l/n you are free to go and if you are late again you shall be sent to detention in the forbidden forest.

Y/n- Okay professor, I will make sure next time I won't be late.

[you run straight towards mattheo's dorm after leaving detention]

Mattheo- Hey love, where were you, do you know i was so worried?

Y/n- It's okay I am here now..
[You force a smile]

Mattheo- Princess is everything alright I know you said you fell of the stairs but these scars seem fresh..

Y/n- oh umm.. Shit what do I say..

Y/n- uhh ahaaha i will be back after using the restroom..

Mattheo- you can't go until you tell me who did that you.

[you could see the anger in his eyes]

Y/n- I- um [you run off to his bathroom]

Y/n- shit I can't tell him or else he will kill my parents.. I am just so tired of this i just want all this to end!

[you see a blade on the counter and start cutting your wrist but not too deep but enough to bleed a lot.

Mattheo- Something is definitely wrong.. Its been 2 mins since she went to the bathroom..

Mattheo- Y/n? Y/n? Please come out if I did something wrong tell me.. Please come out... - a tear rolld down mattheo's cheek-

Y/n- Shit if he will see these he would get mad at me..

Y/n- Baby?... Do you think you could give me your hoodie right now?..

Mattheo- Of course love.. Please just come out first...

Y/n-.. Okay..

[Mattheo gets his hoodie and goes to put it on you when he sees your wrist]

Mattheo- Y/n.. What is this he says while grabing your wrist gently as he trys not to hurt you.

[you just give in and start sobbing in his chest]

Mattheo- what is it baby? Whats wrong love? He says while playing with your hair trying for you to calm down a bit.

Y/n- A-are you mad at me?..

Mattheo- What? Of course not! Why would you even thing that he says softly

Mattheo- wanna talk about it?..

Y/n- y-yes. You tell him everything that has been happening.

Mattheo- its alright you should have told me before.. I could have helped you.. My father also loves you as his daughter maybe even more than me I am sure if you say no to being a death eater he wouldn't force you but still i will talk to him okay?..

Y/n- Thank you so much theo I don't know what would I do without you..

Mattheo- I love you very very very much princess don't ever forget that.

Y/n- I love you too.

You both ended up cuddling the rest of the day.