Pt 3

Mattheo riddle reacts
To you being bullied

A/N - guys i have gotten a request from someone to write a imagine but i still need time to think about its story and all so yea i decided to make this one first i hope you dont mind!

Y/n's Pov

I was going to DADA when I see those slytherin girls. I am myself a slytherin but I dont like violence so I try to ignore them. Soon as I was walking I felt something pull me back. "Oww!" I whined. "Thats what you get for stealing MY Mattheo" one of the girls said. " break up with him and you will be left alive" said another girl. "I will not break up with my boyfriend because of you stinky bitches" I said. "Fine then suit yourself" and just when i heard that i saw a fist slam me down on the floor. My cheek started bleeding like hell. Then when i tried to defend my self i found my hands tied honestly how come teachers dont see this happening in a damn hallway.

Those girls started beating the fuck out of me and then when they heard footsteps the untied me and ran away. I tried to get up i fell unconscious before i hit the ground someone caught me little did i know it was my boyfriend.

When i woke up i shut my eyes quickly because of the light then opened them after adjusting to the lights i see madam pomfrey rush to me and ask me if i am okay i nodded while thinking what would theo think about me not being able to defend myself.

"Madam Pomfrey?.. " I called "yes child" she answered. "was mattheo here?" i asked. "yes he was here he looked worried i sent him to lunch even tho he insisted to stay and skip lunch" she replied. "okay, am I allowed to leave?" i asked. "yes you are y/n" she replied and gave me some medicines to drink before and after meals then i thanked her and rushed straight towards the great hall. I saw mattheo just playing with his fork and eating nothing infact he had nothing on his plate.

"Theoooo" I called and he looked up and when he saw me i saw a smile come on his face. He ran towards me. "Love are you alright? You passed out and-" as he was saying i just smashed my lips against his. "are you mad at me for not being able to protect myself?" i asked with a hint of scaredness in my voice. "what? ofcourse not! All that matters is that you are okay, and tell me those names of those stupid bullies i will beat the fuck out of them" he said.

We then went to his private dorm and we cuddled and skipped the rest of our classes.