«Chapter 6: 'Drunken Issues'»

In the morning, Ranboo woke up and Headed downstairs leaving tubbo to sleep.
As he walked into the Main room he saw his dad, Wilbur and-
"TECHNO.!" Ranboo yelled as he ran over to hug him.
"Woah- ok, Hey Kid, what's up.?"
Ranboo hugged him, "How long has it been.? How's your adventures been.? You doing well.!"
Philza laughed as Techno stood there bombarded with all of his younger siblings Questions.
"Calm down ranboo."
"No, it's fine Phil. And to answer those Questions: it's been a good 6 or so years, The adventuring has been going well, protecting a kingdom is hard. And I'm doing just fine. What you been up to.?"
Ranboo let go of him as he looked at Wilbur and Phil who were smiling at him. "What's with the smiles-"
Wilbur laughed "I mean.. Ranboo's been just fine, Busy with his new "Friend" though."
Ranboo Blushed a bit from embarrassment. "What- uh-"
"I walked into you both hugging asleep on the sofa, you had a movie on re-play. Shit taste in movies I must add." Wilbur said.
TechnoBlade raised an eyebrow at ranboo. "A new "friend" who is it then.? They got a name.?"
Ranboo smiled "He's Called.. Tubbo, and He's asleep right now-"
Techno smiled at him "God my little brother is growing up fast Jesus Christ.."
Wilbur laughed and Ranboo Laughed along.
Phil exclaimed "Me, Wilbur and Techno were talking about things."
Ranboo tilt his head in confusion "About what.?"
"About.. Your coronation, and Also about yesterday with.. Jschlatt-"
"JSCHLATT- What did he do this time.??" Techno yelled.
"He uh, just caused a small problem at a party yesterday, involving his Sister and "Son" Tubbo."
Phil explained.
Ranboo Clenched his fists, "If your conversation is just about that Drunken Bastard I think I'll leave-"
Phil looked up at Ranboo "Ranboo, Your crowning is in a few months. Have you thought of ANYONE to help you take over.? If not that's fine but-"
Ranboo sighed "I'll think."
Phil nodded as ranboo returned to his room.

Tubbo's sat there on Ranboo's bed.
He seemed annoyed.
"Where have you been.!"
Ranboo laughed "Downstairs with My family. TechnoBlade is finally home."
Tubbo smiled and Told ranboo to sit next to him.
Ranboo did and tubbo sat himself in Ranboo's lap, holding onto him.
"You left me.! Bitch, so now you can't :}"
Ranboo smiled at tubbo hugging him, "hey. Tubbo look at me real quick." Ranboo smiled.
Tubbo looked up at ranboo confused "what's up boo.?" Ranboo smiled and kissed tubbo on his cheek.
"That's my apology, your welcome." Tubbo dug his face into Ranboo's chest, embarrassed.
"Bitch"
Ranboo smiled placing his chest on tubbo's head, "hey ranboo.."
Ranboo mumbled "yeah Bee.?"
Tubbo frowned "When you came in you seemed a bit off.. everything ok.?"
Ranboo nodded "You sure Ranboo.?"
Ranboo pet tubbo's horns and laughed "I'm fine tubbo. Promise. Actually, I'm gonna go get something so you need to get off of me."
Tubbo moved to sit on the bed as ranboo got up and left to get something.

«*Time Skip*»

Tubbo sat there waiting and the door opened, "hello ranboo-"
"Hey, uh, not ranboo. It's me, Techno."
Tubbo confused, looked at him. Why was Ranboo's brother here.?
"What's up.?"
Techno Sat on the sofa "Just wanted to say hi to Ranboo's.. "Friend" you know.?"
Tubbo nods "soo.. tell me about yourself." Techno exclaimed.
"Uh, My names Tubbo. I live with my dad's sister Puffy and I normally run a small flower shop in the town"
Techno nods "Alright, Cool, Just.. random question.. what's your opinion on ranboo.?"
Tubbo thinks for a moment.
"I really like him, he's nice to me. Nicer than most.. He's like my.. "Best friend" at the moment. And he's kinda-.. uhh.."
Techno smiled "Kinda what.?"
Tubbo's face goes Red "He's uh.. Attractive.? Is that the right word.?.."
Techno nods "That's all I needed. Sooo.. you like him or something.?"
Tubbo nods at techno, looking away in embarrassment. "Hey, it's cool if you do. Just wanna make sure my little brother is making the right choice."
Tubbo looks at techno confused "Right choice.?"
Techno laughs. "Don't worry, Nothing bad."
Tubbo smiles and techno gets up to leave as ranboo stood there in the doorway. "Hey techno. What you doing in my room-"
Techno walks out "..well, I came to ask about this boy you told me about and.. I approve."
He leaves the room, it now being just ranboo and tubbo.
"Approve of what-"
Techno calls out "this supposed "just friend" of yours".

"SHH.! TECHNO.!" Tubbo laughs at Ranboo's embarrassment.
"Heyy, what you laughing at.!" Ranboo said as he sat next to Tubbo.
Tubbo smiles at him "aww, I'm just laughing because of you and your brother being silly."
Ranboo got bored of tubbo laughing so he grabbed him, holding him in his lap.
"Don't laugh at me.! My brother is just.. nosey.."
Tubbo smiles "he spoke about you 'making the right choice' and such"
Ranboo frowned "Oh I get it now, alright."
"Ranboo, are you ok.?? What's up.?"
Ranboo hugged tubbo close. "It's nothing.. just my dad and Brothers trying to find me someone before I get crowned.. Uh yeah.."
Tubbo realises why ranboo was so off earlier.
Must suck being rushed to find someone, but.. maybe he has a chance...? 'No way.. I doubt it'
Tubbo thought.

«{Time~Skip}»
(Small warning: mention of harm and/or abuse.)

Ranboo and Tubbo decided to go to the town and visit puffy at her place.. well, that was the plan.
"Get out. I'm not fucking around here brother GET. OUT." Puffy yelled.
"What the hell is going on here.?!" Tubbo yelled at both of them.
Jschlatt stood there with a bottle in his hand, he tried to talk but his words slurred, tubbo walked over to him and hit him across the face.
"Again.?! FUCKING DRINKING AGAIN.?"
Schlatt stared at tubbo "Oh come onnn.. it's just a small drink, haha." Tubbo Clenched his fists, pissed off.
"You stupid drunken Bastard.! Why don't you just stop-"
Schlatt hit him round the face. "Shut uppp.. stupid kid.. I'm talking to my.. *Hic* sister.!"
Tubbo Turns to ranboo "Out.. Please Boo just go to the next room please."
Ranboo hesitated but went into the room next to them. He stayed in there waiting for the three to finish arguing.
He heard Glass breaking, Shouting and A bang sound.
He heard Tubbo yell something and decided to teleport in there.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT-"
Tubbo was on the floor, his harms infront of his face, Jschlatt above him.
Puffy stood back not knowing what to do.
Ranboo grabbed Jschlatt by the back of his collar and pulling him backwards.
He leant down and Picked tubbo up.
"Oi kid.. move out the- *hic* way.!"

Ranboo glared at The man before him-
He leant down just enough to be face to face with Jschlatt "listen to me.. and listen CAREFULLY, Your going to leave this house. And leave puffy alone and tubbo alone."
Jschlatt laughed "And what if I don't.? *hic* You gonna cry.? I'm a full grown man and the sherif.. your just a kid"
Ranboo Clenched his teeth.
"No, Your not a man. Your just a sad Pathetic Drunkard who so happens to be here infront o me. WASTING my time. Might I add.."
Jschlatt grabbed Ranboo's arm "you can't talk to me like that-"
Ranboo kicked him. Making him let go "Get off me. Touch me again and I'll see to it King Philza hears of this. You may be the "Sherif" but I am Prince. AND next in-line for the damn throne, you won't be sherif for long."

"You can't do this.!" Yelled Schlatt as he walked out, Throwing his Empty Bottle of Beer on the ground in anger.
Ranboo ignored him as the door shut, he only thought about helping Tubbo and Puffy.

(Sorry this one is so longgg.! I had to finish the idea this chapter.! 1337 words.! Hope you enjoy.! Byeee🏳️‍🌈)