VIII

//There's no going back once in love//

Alison lay on her bed on Wednesday with a strange feeling in her gut. She hadn't gone to sleep in hopes she would not have another nightmare. She felt that she was going back on the rout to being herself again. Well kinda. She had now started eating whenever Porsha was around to make it seem like was was getting better and only took very short naps. To any other human this would seem crazy.Truthfully only managed to get Alison eating again because she threatened to call Alison's mom Calista if she didn't; Alison knew Porsha would call and she defiantly didn't want to have her mom know what was happening in her love life that caused her to be like this. Calista would probably find Harold and well, all hell would break lose.

Alison looked to see Molly was gone, most likely had left to go to class with Hope. Alison slowly got out of bed and bed her way to the bathroom after getting her towel and toiletries. She locked the door and stripped off her night wear. Alison signed before turning on the shower. Waiting a couple of seconds before stepping in, closing the glass door behind her.

The hot water cascaded down her body relaxing Alison's ever so tense muscles. A sigh left her lips. The water felt good on her body, but she couldn't help but let her mind drift to Harold. She hated to admit it but she missed seeing him. Seeing his sexy smirk that could make any one weak on the knees, the soft smile he would often give that would make anyone feel loved, his bright mysterious eyes that you could get lost in. Everything about him was perfect.

Alison washed herself with summer fruits body wash before washing her hair with strawberry shampoo before washing that off too. She turned off the water before grabbing he towel and wrapping it around her body then getting out of the shower. Walking out of the bathroom, Alison was immediately welcomed by a rush of cold air making her shiver. Alison quickly closed the window of the room to stop the cool air from coming in. She picked up a clean towel she left on her desk and used it to dry her hair a little before wrapping it around her head to stop water from dripping on her.

After moisturising her body she picked out her out her outfit. She put on her outfit, which was: a black vest crop top , light blue  jeans and black Nike running shoes after puting on her white matching bra and panties. Alison dried her hair with her hair dryer since she had time. Then on went her outfit.

Alison picked up her black  bag and black beanie; placing it on her head, before leaving her room, locking it and heading off to her Medicine lecture. As she walked across campus to the lecture room she couldn't help hut feel like she was being watched. But as soon as that feeling came, it left. She quickly hurried to lesson and walked in. Sitting on the third row next to her friend Lillian/ Lily, then taking out her note book and pencil case. The room soon filled up and the bell went off signalling the class had begun. Professor Bell greeted them as always before staring to talk and every student began to write.

•••

2 hours later the students were still taking notes. They only had an hour of the lecture left and it the getting hard for some of the students to keep up.

"If I may have everyone's attention please...thank you. For the hour we have left I will not be teaching you, but a very special guest will be giving a talk.....he is a very successful doctor and has come with his brother. So please give a very warm welcome to Dr Ferro Devine and his brother Harold Devine" Professor Devine said before the whole room erupted in claps and cheers.

Alison's heart almost stopped when the door opened and Harold walked in with a man who looked much like him but he had a different face shape, he had a beard and his eyes were brown. They were both as muscular as each other.