XIV

//Betrayal is the worst in the Mafia//

A short, fat and bold Mexican man held the young girl named Rosè by the arm as they walked down the dark hallway towards the main room. Once they were there; the man left Rosè in the room and walked out. She signed before going closer to the figure sitting down on the black sofa.

"Ahhh Rosè, to what do I own this pleasure"

"I need your help"

"How so?"

"I need you to help me get rid of my brothers girlfriend"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you want to avenge Elda's death as much as I do and I don't want Harold to get married to some random girl. So we such join forces.....Elda was best friend and since we won't ever be sisters, I should at least find someone who is like her"

"Interesing......And how do you know he is dating someone?"

"I overheard his conversation with my parents. Her name is Alison"

"..... How do I know that this is not a plot of some sort. I mean, why would you want to do that to your dear brother?"

"He's making a mistake. This girl he is with is probably some money whore and I don't want my brother to get hurt"

The man thought carefully at what she said. What she was doing was stupid and he knew that if Harold found out what she did, he would never forgive her. But that wasn't his concern, just as long as he ruined Harold's life.

"I hear what your saying but how will we get rid of your brothers play thing?"

"I don't know"

"So you want me to get rid of this Alison?..."

"Yes"

"And in return I get to have my way with Harold's new girlfriend" he asked slyly.

Rosè hesitated before nodding.

The man in the shadows thought about what Rosè was asking. He knew he could use this opportunity to his own advantage and he would enjoy every moment of it.

"Ok. You have yourself a deal"

The two shoke hands before Rosè left and the man was left alone plotting. He was going to enjoy this immensely.

????????????????
Who is the mysterious man?
?????????????????

-Candide Molamba