Chapter 8 {fake boyfriend}

POV: George

As we entered my apartment, I got quite embarrassed at the mess. I usually tidied my apartment but sometimes I just don't have the motivation for it.

We both took our shoes off and I walked to the kitchen, Dream following me straight away.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked while opening my fridge.

"I am not quite hungry but I wouldn't mind a small snack" he answered with a sweet smile while sitting on a stool by the counter.

"Okey, I am going to make us some sandwiches if you don't mind?" I asked already getting all the ingredients.

"A sandwich sounds good" he said smiling again.

While making the sandwich, I could feel him staring at me which I didn't mind but it felt kind of weird. Soon I finished our sandwiches and placed them on a plate, placing it then on the counter.

"Here. You can start eating. I am going to get changed in more comfortable cloths." I said, walking out of the kitchen. He just nodded but didn't pick the sandwich.

POV: Dream

"Here. You can start eating. I am going to get changed in more comfortable cloths." Tiny said as he walked out of the kitchen.

I kind of didn't want to eat without him so I just took the plates and went to the living room. I placed the plates on the small table and got some blankets I found in a closet. Making the couch comfortable with the blankets, I heard the door open where Tiny got in to get changed. He slowly walked out in the hoodie he got from me and some shorts.

I probably blushed because he looked really cute in my hoodie.

"A photo lasts longer you idiot" he said with a chuckle.

I got caught staring. Fuck. What should I say now?! I smirked knowing exactly how to win this game.

"Why, if the real thing is right in front of me?" I asked in a cheeky voice. I probably won this game as Tiny got bright red and murmured "Idiot" to himself.

"I made the couch comfortable" I tried to distract him not to make him too mad at me.

He slowly came to couch and flopped in the middle of it, getting comfortable with all the blankets and pillows I got there.

"Where am I supposed to sit now?" I asked with a fake pout. He just giggled and got more comfortable. I would never let him win this game so I did the first thing that came in my mind. I walked over to him, picked him in bridal style while he yelped and then sat down, holding him on me.

"Dream! Let me go!" he squirmed but couldn't move as he previously rolled himself in the blanket like a burrito, so he was now stuck on my lap like a burrito.

"Tiny Burrito, stop complaining and sleep" I said to annoy him more.

"Dream~" he whined. I got butterflies at that.

"Sshh... just relax" I said to calm myself too as he moved quite a lot while still sitting on my lap.

"Fine..." he said defeated.

After that we just sat there in silence, me holding him tightly while he was slowly drifting off to sleep. I soon also drifted off in deep sleep.

***

I woke up to my whole body aching. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the small brunette still asleep but this time he was lying on me again, the blanket wrapping us both. I still couldn't get over the fact that he was so small compared to me. He was completely laying on me.

While admiring the small figure on top of me, he started to move slightly which meant he was slowly waking up.

He slowly opened his eyes and put his head up to get met straight with my eyes.

"My dad's going to kill you if he finds out you make me sleep on you" he said while looking me dead serious in the eyes. I couldn't take him seriously and started to wheeze.

"What's so funny about that?" he said annoyed.

"Y-you...r... look...on....face..." I could barely speak while laughing. He also started to giggle which was the cutest sound I have ever heard.

"You are such an idiot." He said with smile.

After we both got up, we agreed on breakfast in a small coffee shop.

***

We had arrived at the small coffee shop a while ago, now waiting for our breakfast. I broke our silence first.

"So... You want to talk about yesterday, what happened at Floris house?"

"I don't know. There isn't much to talk about" he said looking down and fidgeting with his sleeves.

"Well, actually there is. Why did he even do that?" I stated.

"I don't know. He just kind of can't accept people limits. Even when we dated he was this pushy and stuff" he said quietly.

"Wait! He's your boyfriend?" I asked kind of shocked.

"Ex-Boyfriend. He broke up because I wasn't ready to sleep with him" he said now calmly.

"What kind of boyfriend is that? If he broke up with you because you weren't ready, then why did you meet up?" I asked now confused. I can't believe his ex was such a dick.

"Because he wanted to talk about me and him. I didn't know that he would try harassing me" Tiny said which made me think. How can you give such a dick second chance? I would have blocked that bastartd a long time ago.

"Well next time he texts or calls you, just call me and i-"

Ding*

"Speaking of the devil" Tiny says while rolling his eyes.

"Did he just text you?" I asked now curious.

He just nodded and showed me a message from Floris.

Asshole

Can we pls talk?

Can I call you?

Baby?

George?

Hello?

I know I messed up but pls can we talk

"Can I talk to him?" I asked.

"Only if you won't say anything stupid" Tiny stated with a smile.

"I would never. Now give me that phone!" I said while snatching his phone.

I pressed the call button and waited till Floris picked up his phone.

"Hello? George?" the voice on the other end asked.

"No. It's his new better boyfriend and if you won't leave him alone, I will make sure you wished you were never born." I said angry.

"What the hell!? Give me George, I don't believe you are his boyfriend.!" He said really angry now too.

"No. Now leave him alone because I won't hesitate to find you." I said and hung up.

"Dream! Why did you say, you were my new BETTER boyfriend?" Tiny said trying to be serious but some giggles still managed to escape his lips.

"Because I AM better then him and if he thinks you have boyfriend, he might leave you alone." I said full of confidence and smiled proudly.

"I hope you are right" he said now giggling more.

After the breakfast, I brought Tiny back home with him promising me to call if something were to happen.

I got home and went straight for a shower. It may be strange but right after the shower I went to the gym as I still need to stay in shape for my job.

~~~

Thank you for reading!

Short info to the story: Floris is not Fundy. Floris is just a random name i came up with.

Hope you enjoyed reading <3

Next chapter will contain more angst. :)