𓆗1♚

With the last of her strength, she pulled herself to the remnant of what was left of her loved one and the one she admired most. Her eyes filled with angst, it hurt more than she could ever imagine. 

Nyokaa knew that day would come, but hoped until then she would have sacrificed all of herself to him. Doing the best she could to let his reign rule the whole world for eternity. 

His hand tried to reach hers, even in this state, he would do his best to keep her protected and save her from all the dirt that surrounded them both. 

"I'm so sorry...I couldn't keep my promise...I let you down my king...", tears spilling down her cheeks, her cursed energy flowing through her hands into his. Her vision became blurry and her ears stopped working. Nyokaa would have given everything to hear his last words which were accompanied by a rather sad smile

The last thing she notices was his hand carefully wiping away the tears on her face.

                      ╼╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╾

"Yuji Itadori will become a bigger problem than you can even imagine for this reason..."

"When Najada Njola meets him, Ryōmen Sukuna and Yonaka Nyokaa will also meet. We've been trying to get around this for centuries. This is becoming a great danger for all of us."

"Neither Itadori nor Njola know about each other... As mentioned before, with Itadori we can make Sukuna disappear forever. We shouldn't let this chance go by."

"Moreover, we have the assurance that both Njola and Itadori will be killed immediately if they fail to control these monsters. This allows us to try..for the good of mankind.

"I hope you take your task seriously. Satoru Gojo, you will keep Yuji Itadori as far away from the school in Fukuoka as possible. Masato Nakamura will take care of the other part... If you fail, the responsibility of the two will be returned to us and their execution will be carried out as quickly as possible.

Nakamura who stands leaning against the wall straightens up and takes his sword into his hand. "This will not prove to be a problem. Njola has been with us for many years and is doing an exemplary job."

                                                                                     ╼╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╾

Fukuoka was a city soaked in rain today. The mood did not brighten up from this fact at all. For quite some time I've always overcome such a strange feeling...whether it was a feeling of happiness or sadness I could not tell. Sighing, I put my head back and enjoyed the hot water that came out of the shower head and covered the room in a mist.

"How long do you plan to stand under the shower? The body that is reserved for me will be getting all wrinkly.., that's going to be the reason why I'm going to look like I'm 50 when I'm 20.."

Unwillingly, my hand went to the faucet and turned it off. "This is still my body..so I can do what I want...", the uncontrollable hand clawed firmly into my cheek and forced me to look in the mirror. And there it showed itself...the serpent curse.

With a hiss, she looked at me through the mirror

"I think you forgot that you have to play by my rules. That was the deal, that I occasionally lend you my power and in return, you play by my rules and help me achieve my goals."

"I didn't forget that Nyokaa...", annoyed, I took the Hand out of my face. Just thinking about it gives me a stomach ache... My mother is being taken to another hospital today for special treatment, and I, an idiot promised to be there with her. Even though she will say nothing but insults towards me, Even though she will say nothing but insults to me.

Quickly I got dressed, there was already a knock on my door. Genjirou opened the door after I gave him the signal and peeked in, "Breakfast is ready...Sensei just came back from the meeting and wants to talk to you before you go."

Nodding, I looked at him: "It's alright. I'll be right down."

When we got downstairs we had breakfast first..again I got this weird feeling..like something was fighting for my attention..like it was trying to attract me and I couldn't tell what it was.I tried to ask the serpent but got no answer from her..as usual

"Do you know where Kikuchi is?" came from Genjirou, who was sipping his cup.

"He went on a mission with the 2nd year students from Tokyo school last night."

"Oh I see, you'll come back with him later then?"

I nodded again, "If he has completed his mission by then I will."

It took a few more minutes and Masato Sensei sat down at the table with us." I'll accompany you to Tokyo to the hospital," he said and took my breakfast, and ate it.

"Why is that? I thought I was out of the supervision phase..."

With a sharp look, he looked at me and I understood. "The elders again..."

Some time passed and we were on our way to Tokyo. Many things were going through my mind...Why the hell do I have to be supervised again? Does it have something to do with this strange feeling? I dreamily looked out the window of the car. "I'm sorry Kiddo...This will just be for a short period again until these idiots get themselves sorted out".

"It's ok..it's not your fault sensei".

He looked at me from the rearview mirror." Are you ready?", the car stopped right in front of the hospital

I took a deep breath: "Not really, but let's get it over with.

-third person view-

After Masato encouraged her again, he took Njola to the floor and then stood in front of the hospital to smoke a cigarette. "Such idiotic...As if they won't meet soon or later...At the latest when the games take place...fucking idiots", the enraged sensei spoke and kicked a trash can aside.

After Nakamura calmed down, he made his way back to the floor and sat down in the waiting room.

"If this isn't a coincidence...I'd think you were following me," came from the white-haired man sitting next to Nakamura.

"I couldn't think of anything better Gojo...", his gaze followed the voice of the boy who entered the waiting room looking for him. "So this is Sukuna's vessel?"

"That's right, Itadori Yuji."

A throaty laugh was heard from the dark-haired teacher: "That's not good at all.... Njola is here too", his gaze looked inside the student, to the curse that apparently could sense the aura of the other powerful curse, which was on the same floor, behind few doors.