𓆗0♚

✨ Hello there, welcome to Kings Serpent✨

Before we start the story I would like to tell one or two things.

English isn't my first language so there is a possibility for some grammatical mistakes, I'm sorry for that in advance.

Fukuoka Metropolitan Curse Technical College

This is the sibling school of the Tokyo and Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College. The school is located in Fukuoka, which is west of Tokyo. So far, it has one teacher and three students, who take care of very special curses in the shadows. So let's move on to the characters who are involved in that stories, which are not occupied in the real anime.

 So let's move on to the characters who are involved in that stories, which are not occupied in the real anime

Masato Nakamura

Nakamura is a 43-year-old man. In terms of behavior, he is similar to Gojo Satoru. Only with the difference that he keeps the Tedenz for fun rather than the low sector. He despises everything that goes against the natural way of humans, including the behavior of the elders towards special sorcerers like Itadori and Njola.

His cursing power is of the amplifier type. He can strengthen body parts and also weapons, etc. with his curse power and also sheath them as a kind of sharp cloak, which means he can make blunt weapons razor blades sharp. His battle scanning and strategic planning allow this rather simple skill to be effectively used.

 His battle scanning and strategic planning allow this rather simple skill to be effectively used

(That's a character from the anime "Drifters" named  Nobunaga Oda)

Inoyue Kikuchi 

Inoyue Kikuchi is a 17-year-old boy and is responsible for information gathering and collection with his ability. He is a very calm and composed teammate and manages to keep calm in stressful situations... mostly...If he can't control his fiery temper, which can happen if you underestimate him

His curse power is that by touching people he can receive information about the person and their curse power, but this also has its limits, since the transmission of information takes a certain amount of time, he must remain in physical contact for that time. In battle, however, he can use his long tongue, like the tongue of a lizard, to hang on to the emitted curse power of the opponent and thus find out important characteristics of the opponent.