Chapter 1

•Adam POV•
I was making coffee and pancakes when I get a phone call from an unknown number, I ignored it many times but, I eventually picked it up and put it on speaker phone "Hello?"

"Heya Pal!"

"Whatever it is, no" I knew that voice anywhere, my best friend (Y/N), they own a really big business that's worldwide, Prodigy CO. they specialize in anything you can think of

"Please? I'll pay for gas money" then Lucifer walked over and whispered to me "Who's that?"

"My friend, watch the food while I'm gone" then I grabbed my keys and drove away

                           ————————

They hopped in the car and we started driving back "Thanks man, here have 40 bucks" the grabbed my wallet and put the money in "Thanks again for picking me up, is my room still open? Or did you get a new roommate?"

I shook my head "I made sure they didn't touch your room"

"Oh okay– They?"

"Yes, I'll introduce you once we get there" and they nodded and we stayed in a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride

Time skip

We got out and enter the house to see everyone watching TV "Helltaker? Who are they?"

•Your POV•
"Helltaker? I thought your name was Adam?" The girl with the Halo grabbed a note pad and scribbled down something in it "Interesting, so that's what his name is"

"Hey, I'm (Y/N) and, wo exactly are y'all?"

"Right, I'm Azazel! Nice to meet you, don't mind me I'll just be doing more research" then she left and I saw a girl with horns holding Vodka "Hey" then she left with a console in hand "That was Malina, don't mind her"

I turned around and saw a demon with glasses "I'm Justice, nice to meet you! I'll introduce you to the gang" I nodded and she smiled "That right there is Judgment"

"Hello" I waved with a slight nod and she left the room "Zdrada" she didn't even acknowledge anyone and kept smoking "Modeus" I went to shake her hand and she slapped it away "How lewd!" Then she ran away "Don't mind her either"

"Right...."

"And last but, certainly not least, Lucifer!"

"Charmed, I'm sure" I shook her hand "Nice to meet you"

"Likewise, pardon me but I have pancakes to attend to, goodbye" then she left without another word "Well that's everyone"

"Thank you Justice"

"No problem, there's some pancakes in the kitchen if you want some" then she walked away "Wait, where's Cerberus?" Then three girls rushed past us and hid behind a curtain and we heard heavy knocks at the door

"I'll get it Adam" I walked over and the cop froze "(Y/N)?! U-uhm, what are you doing here?"

"I live here remember? What are you doing here Alice?"

"I've got a report about triplets running around and causing trouble"

"What did they do?"

"Destroyed multiple fire hydrants, they must replace them or they're going to jail" I nodded and reached for my wallet "How much exactly?"

"Four hydrants, why?" I grabbed my check book and wrote out 26,000 dollars and handed it to her "Here, 24,000 to the hydrants and 2,000 to treat you and the office" she nodded "Right, have a good day (Y/N)"