𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁?

𝘈𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘓 20, 20183 years later

𝘈𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘓 20, 2018
3 years later...

I unlock my door and to a pitch-black apartment, I kick off my shoes and drop my bag on the floor of the living room.

I was too lazy to even try and turn on the light due to how tired I was.Bumping into couches. End tables, coffee tables, tripping over rugs and knocking over lamps I finally maneuver my way into my bedroom.

I close the blinds and lock my bedroom door and start stripping

I turn on the shower and while I was waiting for it to heat up I washed my face and brush my teeth.

After, I step into the shower and I clean myself with Dove's Shea butter and vanilla body wash.

After rinsing I use a sugar scrub I made with cocoa butter.

After rinsing again I step out of the shower and dry myself. Moisturizing with vanilla bath and body works head to toe.

I slip on some grey Walmart short shorts and a regular black spaghetti straight tank topThrowing the towels and clothes in the laundry bin I put in some clean socks and make my way back to my bedroom.

As soon as I lifted the covers to get under them there was a drop in the kitchen

I work hard day and night, living off a coffee pot none of you wanna touch!What's that song from the decedents? R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. It's ridiculous! Just ridiculous.

Like what the fuck

Give it a break alreadyI reach for my gun in the drawer and make sure it's loadedI unlock my bedroom door quietly and start to step out

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞...

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭.,."Why the fuck would you drop a fucking glass?" The man asks his partner

Who the fuck is he talking to the man thinks "I didn't mean to, you fucking cunt!" He whispers shouts

"Pick it up, you nitwit." Have some home training damn

𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨...

I hear whispering in the kitchen. I put my finger on the trigger and cut on the light.

"Really? My mom gave me that mason jar!" I pouted"

We're sorry Principessa" he apologizes and walks over to give me a hug

The audacity that men these days have.I pull away from the hug "So tell me, why do I have the honor of being in the presence of my king Mr. Giyanni DeLuca/ fuck buddy?" I ask as I walk to the couch

"What happened to friends with benefits?" Malcome ask

"Well, when you haven't seen them in what? A year and a half? Your relationship status seems to

change.

Giyanni speaks up "Well that's what we need to talk to you about:"Empress they're missing. Mother and father are missing. "

at that moment it felt like my heart had dropped to my ass, everything at that moment had stopped moving, and the world had stopped spinning.

"What do you mean they're missing?" 

3 years ago my life changed. I had a one-night stand and my whole world got turned upside down, nothing was as it seems.

Everything I thought was safe was corrupted. I got pulled into this dark abyss of lies and killing. My little lights were Sye and Vincent. Giyanni was never really close with his parents but I was.

They gave me everything I ever wanted in a loving family, though they didn't raise me, to me they were mom and dad.

Having the one thing that I loved that truly, and deeply loved me back taken away like everything else in the world hurt.

"They were on vacation along with Virena and the day they were supposed to be back we got a knock on the door. Turns out it was a box on our doorstep with a flash drive in it that had a video of the chained up. Santino has them." he said cautiously

"And I promise the whole time we've been gone we've been trying to look for them but, They're no way to be found."

teary eyed I say "So why did you show up here then?"

"You have to need something from me because why else would you be here You waited a year and a half."

That look in his eye. I know that look, that's the pity look.

"They've been gone too long. The council has pronounced them dead It is time for me and Malcome to take their place." he says roughly "We need a queen."

"So that means if you didn't need a queen I would have never found out about my mom and dad dying?"

He just sat there staring at me because he knows the truth, we all do.

"Why?" I ask with tears now dripping down my face "3 years. 3 FUCKING YEARS, I have put up with this. You disappear and when you come back you put more of YOUR shit on my shoulder. IM not in the fucking mafia so why the hell did I have to go through training to learn how to kill a man 1,000 different ways."

"Did you know while you were gone a group of men tried to break into my home to kidnap me. All those men I killed. My whole house smelt like Bleach for months because I scrubbed this house top to bottom trying to erase what I did. I tried to tell myself it was for "self Defense" but murder is murder." I said gritting my teeth in anger

"All those missions I went on thinking I was protecting you from "enemies" I was young, dumb, and naive. I WAS AN ASSASSIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. You brain washed me but never again. Never again.

I'm done with the mafia. So fucking done with the mafia

I dry my tears with the sleeve of my shirt "We will talk about this in the morning, now let's sleep," I say calmly as I grab both their hand and lead them to my California King bed

They take off all of their clothes and get under the covers.

I walk around the bed to Malcome's side"You haven't said much is everything ok?"

Just like Giyanni, Malcome also wasn't close with his parents so I knew something else was wrong with him

"It's Giyanni."

He goes more in depth saying "The thing about Giyanni is that he takes and manipulates to get what he wants and he does it until there's nothing left for him to cling to. He self-sabotages a lot, it's like he wants to be there but he can't.

After he moves on to the next and then the next after that but he always ends up back where she started repeating the cycle with that one person." Malcome turns over flipping the cover over his head

After 20 years of Malcome and Giyanni If I was Malcome I would be tired too.

And after all is said and done you can't help but wonder: What happens next?"

I flick off the lamp and walk into the guest bedroom