【40】STOP!

【40.7 STOP!

The dagger-tails were wielding at a speed as if a squall had summoned in the hall. They cut off the surroundings around Adijha and left a heap of debris left and right.

Azeal was sitting behind the debris pressing his back against it. Hearing Adijha's steps coming closer to him made his heart throbbed fast. He felt like his heart would come ripping out of his chest.

Those tails could gashed the skin if they got past by him. How could he get closer to Adijha without getting lacerated his flesh. He had to think fast but the thought of Adijha approaching closer didn't let him think straight. He was just about to get sank into devastation then Hanroh's words rushed into his mind.

"Do not always use your hands, use your head sometimes."

His expression got froze for some seconds as if an idea had generated into his - not so smart head. A smug appeared on his face.

"Stop pissing me off already and show yourself." An irksome look reflected into Adijha's eyes.

"Already.....but the fun had just started." Azeal shouted behind the debris in a disheartened tone.

Adijha smirked looking at the debris. "Fool" He spoke to himself.

Azeal showed himself leaping over the debris. He landed on the floor squatting down, pressing his fist on the floor.

His whole body, from head to toe was covered under a gleaming sliver armour. A golden dust kicked up from his landing. He shot his gaze immersed with incense through horizontal sight lines of the helmet.

His body began to surge up with an urjah. He skid his way to Adijha leaving a golden electrified pressure in the air.

Many dagger-tails had grew out of the ceiling, walls and floor. They went wielding toward Azeal. He knee-slided, leaped, did aerial stunts to dodge every single one of them. He was doing every possible struggle to not let himself get gashed off while charging toward Adijha. Whenever those dagger-tails got past by him, they left lacerated marks on the armour instead of his flesh.

So that was Azeal's plan, he let the armour to get harmed for the sake of his flesh.

As Azeal was kept approaching closer to Adijha the dagger-tails were also kept growing in numbers. It seemed as if Azeal sprinted ripping through metallic coweb. And just not in numbers, those tails were kept increasing their speed too.

The tails now kept getting thicker as the distance between him and Adijha kept getting lesser. Azeal's sight was begun to get blurry as dust cloud began to swirl around him. Despite all those obstacles on the way, he just let his body to get charged toward Adijha. It was like a one time chance he got to get closer to him, he didn't want to let that chance to get slipped from his hands.

His armour was now on the verge of shredding into pieces. If he didn't reach in time that would sabotage his life. Whatever he wanted to do, he had to do it fast and quick.

Adijha was just maniacally wielding his dagger-tails left and right. His sight encountered a silhouette of partly wrecked armour in the dust cloud, his lips formed a malevolent smile.

"Found you, kid!!!"

He straight sent a tail to the armour and peirce the tail through it. His malevolent smile faded when he sensed no resistance from that armour. Then he realised....

It was just hollow empty armour! Azeal deliberately let it stood there to distract him. A small blade-spinner appeared in the air before Adijha's eyes and then it blew off. He barely managed to dodge that explosion.