『teamwork? 』

Team work?

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 - 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 ⋙

𝐘 𝐍  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕

It's been months since I've been hanging out the basketball team and ,to be honest it has been the best few months of my life.

Yes , my detention only lasted for a month and yes I've signed up to help around the gym to spend more time with them but that's not the point.

But these last months something feels
off with the members ;

especially Akashi

Everything lowkey started going down hill last week when Murasakibara agreed to go one on one with Akashi

~ Flashback ~

I arrived late to the gym because like always I was wondering around the halls but I wish I didnt this time.
I heard voices yelling  as I entered the gym and to my surprise it was
Murasakibara and Akashi arguing, which was really odd.

It would be normal if it was Midorima he was arguing , but he was just standing on the sidelines obesvering the two .

I decided to ask him what was going on

"Midorima,what's going on" I asked standing next to him

"I don't know they just started arguing" he replied back

We then continued to wacth them

Akashi : "what did you say Murasakibara"

Murasakibara : "I just wanted to say , I hate having to listen to someone who's weaker than me. That's all "

Momoi : "Mukkun , why would you say stuff like that all of a sudden ? It's a joke right ? Besides  if you fight the head coach would definitely..."

Akashi : "step aside momoi"

Akashi : "Murasakibara , I can't simply ignore what you just said. Although the team's strongest player should not necessarily be the captain,that my position be questioned in such a manner... is another matter. If you can't understand this is any other way than by force, I'll give you the honor to try. Don't overestimate yourself too much."

Midorima : " AKASHI "

Akashi : " let's play a 1 - on - 1"