Return to the M'Verse: An Ooorah Anthology

Do you remember the Ooorah anthology Lords and Ladies of the Multiverse? If you do, you'll agree that this one was big fun

Do you remember the Ooorah anthology Lords and Ladies of the Multiverse? If you do, you'll agree that this one was big fun. If you don't, you should definitely check it out. And, well, we think it's high time for another venture into this all-encompassing realm of possibilities. 

Each of the stories eventually featured in Return to the M'Verse  will be set within a Universe of the writer's creation, while all being a part of a larger, shared Multiverse.

At the Ooorah Mothership, we call this the M'Verse.

The M'Verse is a place of infinite possibilities. But, just to make things fun, there are five rules that each story cannot contradict. (Check out the Return to the M'Verse book on the Ooorah profile).

Beyond that, as long as a story is brand-new, 5000 words at the most, as well as being science fiction (cyberpunk, bonepunk, steampunk, stonepunk, generation ship—whatever!), it's suitable for submission.

We are planning a January 2023 release. Why so far away? To give people plenty of time to think about their submission!

We return to the M'Verse, 'troopers...