046

A good spy should also be a good actor.

From: Peacock
Min Ho is not missing he is
working with H.S.P. Don't be fooled
agent, Your assumption were right.
(received)
At 3.12pm
(seen)

To: Peacock
You mean the North Korean
commander is working with them?
No wonder why
he was insisting for the drive.
Any information about H.S.P?
(Sent)
At 3.13pm
(Seen)

From: Peacock
The commander was misleading
you. He fed you with lies that Min
Ho had gone missing. They now know
that you possess threat to their plan.
Stick along with their commands,
Play fool. We will update you on
H.S.P.
(Received)
At 3.25pm
(Seen)

"Why are you not contacting the North?" The door suddenly opened, revealing a perplexed looking Taehyung. His concerned emotions were noticeably engrossed in his tone— as he approached slowly the lady, only to be greeted by her slender back.

They did not talk much after the truth, after Taehyung was busted by her words. She had known all along, and it didn't take a second for her to reveal that Taehyung was initially introduced to her in disguise. A spy to spy on her. Roseanne knew that it was because of her father, her so called father— who left her in her room to die in the fire.

Since then, it had been very awkward between them, but it would be a lie if she said that she did not miss him at all.

She missed Taehyung.

And Taehyung missed her.

She, out of all the people knew that it was not his fault to be blamed, and she literally had no rights to even blame him. Because all along, she had been doing the same thing.

Deceiving everyone around her, and deceiving him.

But working in a secret organization eventually made her realize that everyone in this world had their own secretive purpose. A purpose which condemned people to fulfill their reasons in life. A purpose that is always hidden from the reality and the world.

"You are acting weird and you know that very well," He added in a low tone, with Roseanne putting away her cell phone, making it less obvious that she was using it.

"What do you want?" She turned around, her cold tone retorting his words.

"Agent Min Ho is missing they say.." He walked in, his eyes flashing concern— not for the missing person, but for the agent who was staring at him very blankly. "Did you.. perhaps know about that?"

If only Taehyung knew that the agent they had spent their entire childhood together, was trooping along with the blood thirsty mafias.

"He is?" She played dumb to see if he was informed.

"They told me they informed you.." His brows furrowed as he started to examine the lady. "Why are you being like this? Just what in the world are you thinking.. Roseanne?" He continued, waiting for her honest response.