𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙋𝙀𝙍

THE REAPER REMEMBERS

𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐏 𝐄 𝐑

𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒

─────

ONYX VISSIER lives and breathes the immoral, bloodied ways of the Barrel. A neutral blade for hire who's feathered arrows and sharpened blades knows only the kruge in her pocket at the end of the night and the name that precedes her: THE REAPER OF KETTERDAM.

At nine, she was sitting within a warm, gable roofed home with her mother, stringing her very first, flimsy bow. At twelve, she was a survivor, living beneath bridges, thieving for meals, pickpocketing for money, and dodging stadwatch patrols. At thirteen, she took her first job for a measly gang that paid well enough to get her where she wanted to be. At seventeen, she was the monster that parents warned their children to stay away from.

But just as every other wicked survivor of the Barrel, Onyx has secrets. Secrets that would endanger the forward momentum of her survival. Secrets that would have her standing toe to toe with The Bastard of the Barrel with the enticement for a few more million kruge and vengeance on her lips.

If they made it out alive.

But just as Onyx Vissier has secrets, so does Kaz Brekker. And the Reaper listens and learns.

THE REAPER KNOWS ALL

𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓

─────

"THE REAPER OF KETTERDAM"