The Friends

Jalen's POV
After last night meeting Avery at the bar I can't get her out of my head. I had workouts this morning and right now a few of my friends and I are getting some lunch. Jack said "dude who's on your mind?" I said "what do you mean?" He said "someone or something has been on your mind last night since the bar." I said "that girl that I was talking to." He said "oh that blonde chick?" I said "yeah. Man she was stunning. Her name is Avery. She said she has a son." Jalen Reagor said "so she's not single." I said "no that's the thing. She's single. But she said she doesn't date." Quez said "then why is she still on your mind?" I said "I have no clue. But I want to find her social media and ask her out." Jack said "why when she said she doesn't date." I said "because there was something about her and the conversation we had last night that just captivated me and I want to try and get her to open up to me." Jalen said "than do what you gotta do man."

After I got back to my apartment I decided to shower and then I was on my phone and looking for Avery's Instagram. After about an hour I finally found her. I sent her a DM and said "hey Avery I know you told me last night that you don't date and I'm sure you have your reasoning but I would love to get to know you. So if your willing to get back to me on here and we can figure something out." I shut my phone off and went to the kitchen and made myself some dinner. I kept checking my phone after I ate just wishing for a message but I didn't get anything. I guess she wasn't interested.