The Wedding

Avery's POV
Todays the day Jalen and I are finally getting married. Last night was our rehearsal dinner. I stayed at a hotel with my bridesmaids and my mom. Jalen and the groomsmen stayed at his apartment with Luca. We got married in July and spent the whole football season planning the wedding. We're getting married in New Jersey. So the hotel the bridesmaids and I stayed at was about 25 minutes from the venue. I was just laying in bed when my door flew open. All I heard was yelling and then my bed was filled with my friends. My sister said "your getting married today sissy!" I smiled and said "I can't wait. I feel so at peace with this." My sister said "he's become your bestfriend. He's become the best daddy to little man. He's just been so amazing towards you both. I have never seen you happier." I smiled and said "let's get me married." They all laughed and we went out to the living room and ate some breakfast. Around 9:00 hair and makeup came. I let my bridesmaids get started on there hair and makeup first. I was feeling overwhelmed so I went out on the balcony. My mom came and sat across from me. She said "how you feeling?" I said "starting to feel really overwhelmed. Like I'm gonna be married and will have a husband." She smiled and said "your getting the best husband." I said "yeah. I'm so excited to get to call him my husband." She said "oh I have something for you." She went back inside and came back out with a gift bag. She handed it to me and said "open it." When I opened it there was a picture frame with a picture of Jalen, Luca and I. I said "I love this. Who's this from?" She said "J." I smiled and said "he's so sweet." The hair and makeup ladies said it was my turn. I went in the room and got my hair and makeup done. Around 2:00 I got my dress on. I went with a lacy long sleeve low back dress. It was a form fitting dress. For my hair I went with curls and a braid. I did heavy makeup. My mom helped me put my heels on. When I was ready my mom said "baby you look so beautiful. My little girls all grown up." She kissed my cheek and I said "let's go show the girls." My bridesmaids were in black dresses. They all had different styles. My niece Elle is my flower girl. She's in a long sleeve dress. When I walked out the girls were all turned around. I said "ok girls turn around." When they turned around they all had tears in there eyes. My sister said "I can't believe your getting married." She kissed my cheek and said "J is going to die." I smiled and my wedding planner said "ok it's time to go do the first look." We got in the limo to the venue and when we got there the wedding planner made sure Jalen and Luca were in place. She got me out of the van and led me to where they were. When they came into my view I started getting emotional. I took a deep breath and said "hey my boys." When they turned around I broke down in tears. They were in matching black suits and a black tie. They looked so handsome. Jalen said "baby you look so beautiful." I said "my boys look so handsome." Luca reached for me and I grabbed him from Jalen and said "my baby looks so handsome." We did pictures and then it was time for the ceremony. Jalen carried Luca down with him. Then the wedding party went. I was walking down the aisle by myself. When I got to Jalen all the nerves I was feeling went away. It got time for our vows. The pastor said "Avery your up first." I took a deep breath and said "Jalen from that first date I knew you were special. When I first brought you around Luca as my official boyfriend I wasn't sure how things would go. But you were so good with him. You have showed him how a dad should love a son. You have shown me how much you love me every single day. Being there for me through my cancer journey. All the drama we dealt with after the proposal. The one thing that never changed was the love you have shown me. Jalen I love you more now than I ever have. I promise to love you through thick and thin and the ups and downs. I love you." Jalen smiled and said "Avery I have loved you since the night I first saw you at the bar I have been in love with you. The best part of loving you has been getting to be Luca's daddy. The two of you are my whole entire world. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you either of you. I promise to love you and protect you. I promise to always make breakfast no matter what. I promise to be the godly man our family needs." We said our I Do's and were pronounced husband and wife. Before we went to the reception we changed. I changed into a white long sleeve jumpsuit and Jalen changed into a maroon jacket. When we were walking to the reception Jalen said "I can't believe we're married." I smiled and gave him a kiss and said "I love you." He said "I told my boys at the bar that night I had my Eyes on You."

That's the end of this story! I am working on a sequel! Can't wait for the story of Jalen and Avery and there family to continue!