chapter 4

Felix pov
After I left from hyunjin's. I checked my phone hyung had called me 20 times I sight calling him back.
"Felix where did you go?" He asked.
"I am fine hung, I went to see han yesterday, I will tell you when I get home" I explained.

I entered the house to find my brother waiting for me.
"Lixie, I was worried, what happened?" He said.
"I went to meet han, he told me he got married," I told him, he looked at me with shocked eyes
"What?when?how?" He asked.
"I don't know he said he signed a contract" I explained before I start crying into his arms
"I lost him, I lost him forever, I didn't even cheat" I added.
"Lix, what happened between you and changbin that night" he asked.
"Don't say his name, he ruined my whole life. I was just looking for a shirt since I spilled wine on his. But he kissed me out of nowhere" I explained.
"Do you think that he likes you?" he asked me with a hint of sadness in his voice.
"That's what makes it weirder, the other day I accidentally found out that he likes chan hyung he made me promise him to keep it as a secret. I have no idea why he kissed me" I said
"He likes chan hyung"he asked shocked before I nodded.
" hyung, do you like him?"i asked getting him by surprise.he sights before eye said"i did but he hurt my brother, I can not like him anymore" he said sadly.
"I am sorry hyung" I said hugging him knowing that he must felt hurt to hearing that his crush kissed his brother.
"Don't worry, I will get over it. As you should" he told me breaking the hug.
"What do you mean?" I asked him.
"You need to move on from jisung, he is married now you can't do anything now" he said.
I got up from my seat getting angry" I will have him back even if it means thatt i will kill his husband" I yelled.
"You will get jail then not jisung" he said glaring at me.
I left heading to my room. He won't understand, jisung is not just some boyfriend you can get over him he is my soulmate.

Hyunjin pov

That boy Felix was something, I don't know why but I felt so attracted to him. Maybe because I didn't get the chance to sleep with him. You see the problem I never went past the sleeping with a person phase, some tried to talk to me after but I ignored them. No one had ever made me interested enough to date them. But Felix is different, I am hoping he will return the clothes it will be a chance to ask for his number. yesterday after he left I went to my parent's house to sign the contract, I guess I am married now. But I won't stop me I want Felix and I always get what I want. I was waiting for my husband to come. I heard the ring in the door I opened it to find a short cute boy with brown hair, he had a sad look on his face. I scanned him he had chubby cheeks.
"You are hyunjin, I am jisung. Can you show me my room" he asked with a hoarse voice avoiding my gaze.
"Sure, it is the first one in the left" I told him he nodded silently before he left closing the door behind him.
Weird boy, but cute. I chuckled.
I should go clubbing I thought getting ready.

Chan pov
Everything was a mess changbin didn't leave his room since what happened I felt worried about him, I hear him crying every hour the other day I heard him cry at 3 am. I know changbin he is a good person, there is a reason why he did what he did, and I will find out.
Suddenly my door start ringing I opened it.
"Minho, hey how is Felix?" I asked.
"Not good hyung, did you hear from jisung" he said entering
"I didn't talk to him since that night he won't return my calls either " he sights taking a seat.
"Yesterday Felix told me that jisung got married apparently he signed some paper after the fight" minho said
"What" I yelled jumping from my seat" he took it to far, he should let them explain first, this kid" I added.
"Yes, that's what I thought too"minho replied.
" come with me " I said getting up heading toward changbin's room.
"Changbin open the damn door before I break it" i yelled, suddenly the lock was open, a pretty much a dead changbin looked at us.
"You are going to tell us the truth now, why did you kiss Felix" I asked.
"I told you I can't..."
" you better start talking now, jisung got married to someone else because of you"i yelled at him taking him by surprise.
" he did what?, no no that stupid boy. It is all my fault damn it" he said clenching his hair crying hard. I exchanged looks with minho he was looking at changbin with puppy eyes, does he like him? I shook that thought away it is not the time.i banned over to changbin hugging him he clenched into my shirt " binie, tell me what happened?"i asked.
"It won't make things better, I hate myself hyung. I destroyed my best friend life with my own hands" he said.
"Tell us binie" asked minho.
"I......."
"Changbin why didn't you tell us?, we could have helped you" Minho asked

"I don't know hyung, I don't know" he replied.
" everything will become okay, we need to tell Felix and han" I said.

Felix pov
I was alone in the house minho hyung left an hour ago I looked at the bag in front of me it had hyunjin's clothes I should go and give it back.I took them heading to his house. I rang the door a few times before it was opened ,he was wearing black jeans with a white shirt and a leather jacket.
"Felix, miss me" he gave me his famous smirk now.
I chuckled lightly before "you wish I am here to give you your clothes, were you going somewhere, I am sorry if i interpreted you" I said to him.
"No need having you is better" he took the bag from me" give me your number" he said.
"It is 'could you give me your number 'and why?"
" We could be friends" he smiled.
" I know for sure you are not interested in becoming friends with me" I told him crossing my arms.
"Smart boy" he said chuckling.
"I..." I was about to talk when a room's door suddenly opened my eye widened at who it was.
"Jisung" I said he looked at me with a shocked expression
" Is this the jisung?" Hyunjin said
"Do you know each other" han asked.
"Not really he slept here 2 days ago" hyunjin answered.
"So you cheated twice, how long have you been doing this" yelled han.
"Are you fucking crazy" I growled making him and hyunjin jump a little"i never cheated on you to begin with and for hyunjin I'm only kissed him you broke up with me did you forgot, you got married without giving me  a chance. What I do is none of your business"i said. I lied I still love han with all my heart, if give me the chance to explain I will forgive him even when he is the one who made a mistake.
"Well it is his business, since you kissed his husband" smirked hyunjin pointing at himself.
I stood shock at what I heard
"You kissed me, when you are married" I asked 
"Well I was not married then, plus it is not like we are really..."
"I don't fucking care. Go to hell both of you, you deserve each other" I yelled storming from the house. Minho hyung didn't stop calling me even chan hyung did. I closed my phone getting in my car I need to calm myself down....