Prologue

It was unfortunate to say that everything has come to an end.

Was it unfortunate that a certain person suddenly died without realizing it, or was it a blessing in disguise?

A girl who was fast asleep was killed when her ceiling broke and fell on her, as an earthquake hit.

Her life was over in her sleep.

.
.
.

"Wake up," said a soft voice. Since you were living alone, the voice was not familiar. Was your house broken into by kids? Well, if so, that kid is not doing a good job since it's trying to wake you up.

A cute boy came into your view after you stirred your eyes open. As you woke up, you thought you were hallucinating because you saw a cute boy looking at you. You chuckled to yourself, thinking you were in a dream, or was he the one that broke into your house and was the one trying to wake you up?

'Nah... This might be a dream!' you chuckled at your thought, since you noticed that he was wearing some medieval-looking outfit.

 This might be a dream!' you chuckled at your thought, since you noticed that he was wearing some medieval-looking outfit

"Are you feeling good?" He asked with a soft whisper. While staring at him, you touched his cheeks and pinched them.

'I think he's taken aback,' You smiled and pinch his cheeks more. 

He seemed taken aback by what you did but didn't say anything and smiled back at you, he seemed to be happy that you seem fine.

Then, he was going to say something when the woman came in. 

'Great, so it wasn't only a kid but a pretty lady too!' 

You were taken aback by her beauty, but you wondered if she dyed her hair, since it looked natural on her. 

'What's up with these people's hair color and outfit? I might have read too much for my dream to become like this.' You thought and didn't mind having this unique realistic dream as you felt the soft cheeks of the boy, then let go of his now red cheeks.

The pretty lady was now beside the boy and had ruffled his hair, then smiled at you. "Can you tell me how you're feeling?" She asked.

You tried to answer her,  but your mouth was so dry that you couldn't say anything.

She noticed that you were trying to speak but can't. She brought her right hand up and water appeared out of nowhere and was floating to her hand.

You were surprised by what she performed. 'Magic!' was all you can think of, you wish magic existed in real life.

The pretty woman then told you to open your mouth. You did as she said, and she put the water in your mouth. Thanks to the water she gave you, you were hydrated now.

"I appreciated that, that was very refreshing!" You exclaimed, then you felt your eyes getting heavier, were you going to wake up? 

You sigh, not satisfied with your short dream. Once you wake up, you will either forget the dream or not. Plus, dreams tend to be different at all times. Thinking that this might be the end you tried to stay awake but can't and fell unconscious.
.
.
.
As soon you fell unconscious, the boy turns to his mom.

"Mom, is she not feeling well again?" The boy asked in a worried tone.

His mother place her hand to YN checking if there's something wrong. (notes: The mom used her ability to check if there's something at yn)

"There's no problem at all! Maybe she needs more rest." She smiled at her son then strokes his head. She was happy to see her son caring for his little sister.

"You should go sleep, you still have your training with your father tomorrow. "

The boy looked at his little sister hesitatimg for a bit then nodded at his mother. Both mother and son left the room.

As soon as they left yn's body starts glowing.

.
.

(*******)POV

A mysterious figure shot up from their sit, they felt a tremendous burst of strange mana then disappeared.

"That.... mana... It's strange.... " they muttered. Then they start leaving and start searching for the strange mana they felt.

"They might be the one... "
.
.
.

YN as a kid

Mystery Person

Mystery Person